1st Entry: Saturday, August 27, 2005
Finally its the holidays and after becoming the class blog rep for some time, I decided to embark on the journey to create my very own blog! Yes, this is the probably the biggest irony of my life. To be honest, I am no fan of blogging; in fact, I detest blogs. Why? Because they always turn up as search results when I am actually searching for serious stuff for my reports and assignment. So in a way, blogs are like flies and mosquitos.. rampant in the world of the internet that often disturbs the peace of my life. Haha.. But now, I'm having my very own blog. Talk about irony...
Anyway, was declared blog rep by hippo and rui (class rep and senior class rep respectively) and because I'm an absolute computer dino and NEVER had anything to do with blogs, I am under the guidance of the Class Blog Advisor, funk`p! Thanks to her, I've learnt I can do many things on a blog! Haha.. also, managed to fiddle the html here and there, and doodle around (and it REALLY doesn't help with my stupid blogspot.com site in CHINESE! so i take 10x the time to figure out what it is saying..and in fact, I often don't get it). And ta-da! Here's the results. But going to ask my advisor to help me with the html. Wanna do much more things with my own blog. Haha!
So, all the best to my blog...hope it survives long enough. Haha... once school starts, I don't know if this place will continue living or not. May time be with you (so that I can blog! haha.. okay.. *lame*)
Anyway, was declared blog rep by hippo and rui (class rep and senior class rep respectively) and because I'm an absolute computer dino and NEVER had anything to do with blogs, I am under the guidance of the Class Blog Advisor, funk`p! Thanks to her, I've learnt I can do many things on a blog! Haha.. also, managed to fiddle the html here and there, and doodle around (and it REALLY doesn't help with my stupid blogspot.com site in CHINESE! so i take 10x the time to figure out what it is saying..and in fact, I often don't get it). And ta-da! Here's the results. But going to ask my advisor to help me with the html. Wanna do much more things with my own blog. Haha!
So, all the best to my blog...hope it survives long enough. Haha... once school starts, I don't know if this place will continue living or not. May time be with you (so that I can blog! haha.. okay.. *lame*)












