I only know how to get myself into trouble: Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Went back to school today to revise and practice palpation and mobility. Wasn't a very productive session. And I realise I have forgotten everything in such a short period of time. LHB taught how to guide patient from standing to sitting on the floor and vice versa, using two methods, just last week. And today, I have forgotten all about it. Worst of all, no one took down notes coz we were so engrossed in the demonstration. I'm in trouble..

Mock exam for BSM and Mobility is this Friday. Still pending on whether to go or not... I don't know anything.. go there only to fail and make LHB angry. Sigh~ And creativity report is due Monday, 9am. I haven't even gotten down to reading the materials I've gotten. Still got to think of the format of presentation of report.. still got to do recording with Jo.. haven't even practiced the piece we will be recording. Im in trouble...

A new module started before the holidays, Intro to Mental Health. And got a new case study.."Everything is too hard June". Received email from ahma.. so efficient. I'm such a big time slacker. Haven't even analysed the case properly and find proper references. Once again, I'm in trouble...

Sigh` I only know how to get myself into trouble....
Anyway, polls for class tee design ends at 12am later. So for those who haven't voted.. please do at Legends. And here's the design mx did.. really great at drawing and designing. She has the flare for the arts.. haha. I'm serious, and mx.. u are one great arty farty person. Really admire u...



The front design of the class Tee

The back design of the class Tee

Yeah.. great design. To think I even designed Y1 tee.. so low level compared to this. haha.. I only know how to draw cartoon looking things, which look so pathetic. So class... turn ur "art" attention to mx okay? I'm really NOT the 'artist' u all think.. haha.. just look at what I've come up with and you'll understand it. And also, don't forget the hidden talents...Pompy, JK, LP n Niz... Thanks pompy, jk n lp for submitting designs upon my request. Great job done!

One of the designs I submitted... (low level rite..)

But I still prefer the other design by mx.."Make a Difference"... Why no one appreciated it? I think it's really meaningful. Two thumbs up for mx and a round of a applause! (at least from me!) Really impressed by your designs and creativity.. (no probs for your reports i 'asshume'! haha...) The design is really so meaningful.. tsk tsk... *ni men bu shi huo* [i know chinese k!]

Alright... Happy Birthday Aug babies! It's the last day of August.. and it'll be September in another 49 mins! Heehee.. Happy belated Birthday to XY (aug 8) and Rui (aug 29)!! And Happy advance Birthday Pompy (sept 3)!! Oh yar.. and happy teacher'sday! :)

readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-