Fly Away: Saturday, September 17, 2005
Stress is really building up. Realise that its already the 11th week into Y2 S1, and the workload simply keeps building up, accompanied by escalating stress levels. So many things to be done, yet so little time. Worst still, lack of motivation/drive to strive for good performance.
I don't know what I am doing... I don't even know why I do the things I do...
Suddenly thought of the little scribbles and sketches I drew in my little notebook during lessons. *I SHOULD have been paying attention right? But I'm such a slacker.. Always fall asleep in class.. always never pay attention... no wonder I'm such a horrible student*
Looked through the scribs n sketches.. then thought of my little sketchbook hidden among my other books. Dug it out and started looking through it. Tried to find the piece of paper that I drew on during last semester (my 1st attempts drawing such stuff), but simply can't remember where I filed it *i'm already zoned out..super tired* Don't know why this particular one appealed to me...
(words written by the side)
我要飞.
闭上眼睛, 展开双手
等待风带我一起走...
I wanna Fly. Fly away from the Truth of Reality..To my own world of Dreams. How nice that will be.
I'm still awaiting for the day to arrive...













