Happy Birthday to Me?: Friday, September 09, 2005

Besides Narcolepsy-Cataplexy Syndrome.. I think I'm also suffering from rapid degeneration of neurons.
Had a bao and milo from canteen as my lunch, just before lecture. During lecture, felt a tummyache *diarrhea again!* and knew I needed to go to the toilet badly. However, because the time says 1.42pm, and that lessons end at 1.50pm, I thought I should at least wait. *Was already urgent, but thought should give her some face. Later she discriminate me how?*
So when the lecturer was going through the summary, I was eagerly packing my bag, ready to set off to the toilet. Hence, stood up and was about to leave the classroom when the lecturer was finished. And... "Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday to you...." So, not realising who we were singing for, I just happily stood there and sing, scanning around the classroom for the birthday girl/guy. And it was only when everyone sang my name did I realise..oh, my birthday is tomorrow. So embarassing! I was the only one standing in the class as well. *shy* *haha.. see I can even forget my own birthday! oh well.. that's what happens when you don't celebrate it for some years*
Haha.. yes. It had to take me SO long to realise they were singing birthday song for me. And in my mind, my primary concern was the toilet coz I needed to s***. *hahaha... anti-climax!* And still having the toilet in my mind, and wanting to throw my rubbish (milo cup and plastic bag) on the way out, zz passed me something small, in wrapped in a plastic bag...
"What's this? Rubbish??"
"HUH?! Rubbish?!?! Yar yar..." *glares*
"Oh.. for me ah! Haha..thanks thanks. I want go toilet lar..."
And Rui called out to me...
"Eh I also got rubbish for you..." *haha..thanks rui for the goodie bag*
And so...
Goodie Bag from Rui:
A cow birthday card she picked specially for me *mooo...*
A birthday collage which she printed... *which she did twice.. haha.. thanks! Love those pics!*
A precious moments hopechest with birthstone (sapphire).. *so sweet! Thanks!!*
Small plastic bag from zz:
An eraser which she personalised for me.. *touched* *love the colours!... thanks!!*
Last but not least, a friendship band from Elain! *hee.. thanks thanks!*
To everyone, thank you for the birthday song! *haha.. forgot to say thank you in class*. And to Rui, ZZ and Elain, thank you for your presents! Love them all!












