18 September 2005, Sunday
Celebrated Lantern/Mooncake Festival *hmm..seriously, I don't know what it is called. hahaha* Went over to my cousin's place, and realise how old I have become *sob*. Kids sure grow at an amazing rate. Now I understand why the Aunties and Uncles, Ah-Sohs and Ah-Pehs used to say "Wah... so big already!" *I hated it in the past.. come on! Of course I grow...duh`. Haha* Had a yummy dinner *loved the gyozas and ribena! haha..*, strolled to the playground nearby with all the kids *I carried a lantern!* and as usual, got myself lost in my own world.
My eyes spotted a whiteboard.. and a whole bunch of markers and a duster. *heehee* Sat at the corner and started drawing. Haha.. Yes, I did it again. Drew a zoo with sheeps, goats, cows, chicken, horses, zebras, elephant and giraffe, with a bird in a tree, and not forgetting the Sun. Entertained the kids awhile. After that, played with the iguanas that the twins kept as pets. Cool right?! *well, they aren't exactly 15 feet long yet. Haha.. only a few months old only*
One of the two iguanas
Me with the iggys! *one of it on me sis's hand*
19 September 2005, Monday
Went to bed at about 1am, which is considered early (usual bedtime 2am). Woke up on time, 6.30am *finally... and finally heard my alarm.. haven't heard the ringing for weeks already. I sure can sleep like a log*. Thought: Hmm.. enough sleep. A good start to a brand new week.
However, upon arrival classroom, Narcolepsy-Cataplexy Syndrome became active. Fell asleep during fellow classmates' presentation *i'm really sorry. i didn't mean it!*. Dozed off during another lessons at about 10.42am. Dozed off again during practical session. And of course, dozed off again during lecture *well, eyelids were too heavy. Took a longer than usual time to blink my eyes. Haha...*. I really did not mean to doze off. If I have offended anyone, due to my inability to stay awake during the day, I sincerely apologise. I seriously suspect I have NCS.
Also, think I caught a cold. Imagine in a classroom, with two aircons at full blast, and the thermostat says 15 degrees. Through the window, it is raining heavily outside. The trees are swaying. Dressed only in a swimsuit. Does that explain the cold?
Sneeze... sneeze... sneeze... I just can't stop sneezing right now.












