Now I know...: Thursday, September 22, 2005

Went to catch a movie after school today. It has been ages since I've watched a movie... seems like the last movie I watched was.. I dun remember. Kingdom of Heaven? *haha.. when I couldn't even get a NC-16 movie tix. Had to show id -_-"* Caught The Brothers Grimm, which I found it interesting and entertaining. (For more info on The Brothers Grimm, do visit http://miramax.com/thebrothersgrimm/ )



Relived the once upon a time fairy tales which I read when I was growing up, this time with the fairy tales told in a totally different way. I rate it a three and a half stars out of five *was contemplating a 3.5 or 4 stars..* Felt that it lacked something in the 1st half of the show. Towards the ending, it was more entertaining. In some ways, felt like it was rather similar to Shrek 2. *hhmm..well, just personal opinions* But if you have the time or love fairy tales, this is the show to watch!

Received a late birthday from my bro *not my blood-related one*. An orange mogu-looking cat from China *he went there for holiday* and a pair of shoes. Had a late dinner at Mos and talked about lots of things. In the end, he ended up listening to all my complains that I had for this semester, about how I'm so lost, my zero volition level *Pt. is unable to initiate educational activities due to poor motivation..sigh`* blah blah.. and in the end, he responded really well. Quite surprised.. and tried to link back his responses to what I've learnt for this semester.. pretty interesting. Hopefully after some word of advise from my bro, I can start to buck up for the exams and datelines that are creeping towards me!

What was really even more surprising was something he said about occupational therapy...

"I think your job [occupational therapy] is like architecture. You see, its like combi of arts and engine....." (and went on explaining why he felt that way)

Why this particular line brought so much surprise? Because a few weeks ago, my lecturer mentioned something in class...

"You know something? The OTs that I know that were from this school, those who are married, majority of them are married to architects. Why? Because occupational therapy and architecture are so similar....."

Bro sure lives up to his name! Smart kid! Haha.. too bad I'm not like you. I'm wols and bmud too... But anyway, thanks for today. Really made me re-think about a lot things and understand a lot of things.. as well as got great birthday gifts!! Now I know more.. and learnt even more...

I liked how my day ended.


readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-