Sigh...: Friday, September 30, 2005

Where I am now: E-Plaza

What I am doing: PPR presentation preparations

Finally, physiology practical exams are over... *sigh (of relief)* But, as usual, I'm doing to do very very badly. Why? Because I just gave a way a whole lot of marks away by giving wrong answers, when I know the right answers. Superior Rectus innervated by CN IV. *OMG* And better still, superior rectus appeared twice. *it's CN III!!!* I just want to dig my eyes out!! *argh!!*

Blanked out for the conditions as well... Condition affecting the posterior limb of caudate nucleus - CST lesion (UMNL); paralysis *faint* The answer is so simple... STROKE! I just want to bang my head on the wall *argh!!*

Tried to cheer myself up with a nice McDonald breakfast (got a sausage mcmuffin and a cup of tea). Gave me some energry for self-maintenance practical.. learnt some Malay. Was an interesting practical session too. Everyone was learning to speak in languages that we have not learnt... Hokkien, Hainanese, Tamil, Malay, Cantonese, Teochew... I was impressed by my lecturer. She could speak so many languages! But when my classmates and lecturer were speaking in Cantonese.. "dim sum" came into my mind. *hahahaha...*

Had my post NAPFA test at 2pm. Was a rather hectic process because on one hand was trying to do well for the 5 batteries, and on the other, trying to complete the workbook. *haha..procrastinating again*. But was rather glad that I improved from the pre-NAPFA test. *i trained alright...* Realise I'm FAT. Couldn't do standing broadjump and ran super slow for shuttle run. I seriously need to lose weight.

Right now, practising for project presentation on Monday. First rehearsal. Haha.. talk about BUSY! But rather satisfied with the powerpoint and script we have so far, and I'm very grateful for the group members to be so tolerant to my absence for the several meetings and not being part of the filming process *thank you all!* Really hard to coordinate when we all have classes at different times, and being the only one from a different group. And I was happy to hear that they liked the videos. Makes me feel that I contributed something after all *smile*

Right now its 6.06pm according to the digital clock on the wall. Hope to leave asap because having alumni at 7pm. Seahorse is still here in the lab, trying to complete her workbook too. (and rui rui is beside me now... lalala~! <-- typed by the seahorse) Learnt from m.x. that she always enthusiatic for the wrong thing. I agree! *haha* She was not depressed over physiology practical, instead, super high because of NAPFA. I really 'question-mark'. *LoL* And right now, teaching her how to have nice values on the book...and realise her mathes need some help too.

SiL: "just any numbers that can be divided by 3 or 4."
Rui: "97" (confidently)

Hahaha... *grin*

Time to take the bus!
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-