TIME: Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Yeap, have been busy busy busy recently. Didn't realise I have not updated for some days, so here's a little update of what's going on in my life.

Life Documentation

23 September 2005, Friday

Had more fun during physical fitness lesson. We had a game of frisbee, with Dr. P on our team! Haha.. he was really cute and sneaky eh! Trying to take that extra few more steps when he catches the frisbee. LoL! (Note: The rule of the game is that you cannot take any more steps once you catch the frisbee). Seriously, dogs sure do a much better job than we humans (or at least those of us at the court). We couldn't even control where we wanted the frisbee to go, much less catch it!




And then we had a short relay... Dr. P.. so cute when running. Big strides.. and look at how he HOPS! Haha.. yupz, but he's fast. (Don't play play.. he's a marathon runner!) Dearest Rui, starting the NEW habit of calling me "ikan".... to the extent that the other team members (who are not from OT) thought that my name was really "ikan" ... -_-"" Don't ask me why she calls me ikan (note: my-self-declared-nickname - ikan bilis..hee!), especially ONLY calls me that when we have races. Want to explain, 'seahorse'??


Headed back to jc for alumni band.. and realise (again) how much I have forgotten how to play the trumpet, and as well as forgetting how to read scores! *eh..2 years has passed. my neurons should have already degenerated* Got really STRESSED coz I was the only one playing that part, and it really doesn't help with everyone in the section looking at you play and waiting for you to get it right *blush*. I need practice *i admit it!*. Please.. give me some time ya??

25 September 2005, Sunday

Lesson learnt today: There is a very good reason why I learn ballet *yes..I dance. don't give me that 'huh!' look* ... I totally suck at hip-hop. Had an extra performance class today after ballet, and we had to learn hip-hop. I couldn't take it anymore.. the person in the mirror is simply horrendous! *yupz.. that's me!* Turned out feet (aka ballet feet), straight back *teacher was shouting "relax you back! you can bend it!*, lack of groove and power... *and the list sure can go on* For almost my whole life have been learning ballet, now you want me to dance hip-hop. As you can see, there is a very valid reason why I do ballet *faint..hahaha*

In just about two hours, we could master more than half a classical ballet dance, needing only the teacher to tell us the steps. In more than 1 hour, we *or at least me* could barely learn 1min of the hip-hop dance music, even with the teacher demonstrating and teaching right in fornt of us. See the HUGE difference? I don't know hip-hop. Wish me luck this coming sunday...

26 September 2005, Monday

Found out my dearest runner beans are in danger!! Two of them are almost dead, seemingly to have withered from prolonged exposure to strong sun. The tallest one still stands tall, but another of its branch was broken and 4 of the budding flowers (the only flowers it has so far) were all gone. Sigh` I really don't know who is the culprit.. To whom you are, please leave my plant alone! It's innocent!!

27 September 2005, Tuesday

Had an early day today. Finished school at 12pm today, but stayed back in school to do video editing for PPR. Was laughing to myself while doing the video editings. *hahaha...* Realise that my class is sure full of actresses and actors! And I'm rather proud of my editing skills.. *grin*

Physiology practical exam is this friday. And I have not gotten down to serious studying. *PANICK* What have I been doing? I don't know either. I wish someone can englighten me too. Was trying to study last night, and started only like 11pm, and studied till about 2.30am and went to catch some sleep. But I think I never studied, because I don't remember anything I read. The clock at the bottom right of the screen says 10.45pm now.. and I have NOT started revision yet. What have I been doing the whole day? I don't know either... Sigh`

"Sometimes it feels no one understands.. I don't even know why I do the things I do" - Journey

I guess that explains what I'm going through now, except that I don't even understand myself. Sigh`

The world is dark now.. I need some light.
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-