de-stress: Wednesday, October 19, 2005
It has become widespread. It is becoming a H.A.B.I.T! In times when stress levels are high, we find ourselves blogging and reading blogs more often.. even if we are in the race against time... even if we are fighting the battle with some ficticious character created many years ago *haha*
And I'm starting to feel the world is shrinking. It has become too small. In 2 days, I came to know 5 more people who found my blog, and are reading my blog. *gasp! gasp!* And it's all thanks to my two dearest popular friends of Ocean72 *hahaha* I guess you two can fight it out who is more popular. Almost everyone I know found my blog through either you two! *perhaps it's me who is more popular? La la la... *
But anyway, thought that I should thank all the readers out there *thank you*
At least I know I am not alone
At least I can say I'm "well-known" *gasp! my ambition of being ikan bilis!*
And most importantly, I can answer the all-too-familiar question "Am I talking to myself?" *haha.. which of course, the answer is NOOoooooooooooooooo*
I do hope that my blog has helped in your de-stressing process too!
And to those anonymous readers... expose yourself now! *no.. I don't want to see you naked...haha* At least I know who is reading, and I can blog about more stuff.... that's IF I do have other stuff apart from school stuff *haha.. i have NO life. ask us... and you'll learn how wonderful YOUR life actually is.. i'm serious*
Off to finish up my battle with one the ficitious character created years ago. May I not perish before the war ends....
[And he said to me yesterday.... "Don't worry... you are doing fine *s _ _ _ _ _* Just that you are unsure of yourself." *just to let you know.. i've never ever not doubt myself. pathetic me. haha*]
And I'm starting to feel the world is shrinking. It has become too small. In 2 days, I came to know 5 more people who found my blog, and are reading my blog. *gasp! gasp!* And it's all thanks to my two dearest popular friends of Ocean72 *hahaha* I guess you two can fight it out who is more popular. Almost everyone I know found my blog through either you two! *perhaps it's me who is more popular? La la la... *
But anyway, thought that I should thank all the readers out there *thank you*
At least I know I am not alone
At least I can say I'm "well-known" *gasp! my ambition of being ikan bilis!*
And most importantly, I can answer the all-too-familiar question "Am I talking to myself?" *haha.. which of course, the answer is NOOoooooooooooooooo*
I do hope that my blog has helped in your de-stressing process too!
And to those anonymous readers... expose yourself now! *no.. I don't want to see you naked...haha* At least I know who is reading, and I can blog about more stuff.... that's IF I do have other stuff apart from school stuff *haha.. i have NO life. ask us... and you'll learn how wonderful YOUR life actually is.. i'm serious*
Off to finish up my battle with one the ficitious character created years ago. May I not perish before the war ends....
[And he said to me yesterday.... "Don't worry... you are doing fine *s _ _ _ _ _* Just that you are unsure of yourself." *just to let you know.. i've never ever not doubt myself. pathetic me. haha*]












