Gone With The Time...: Monday, October 03, 2005
Feeling very very depressed. I've just lost my beloved. My trusty sturdy friend, who has been with me for more than two years now, is gone. I don't know how it happened, and I don't even know what happened. I tried to think back to the last time I saw my friend, but my neurons and neurotransmitters are failing me. I searched everywhere for my beloved friend, or at least the remains of it, but alas, fate is not on my side.
I remembered seeing my trusty pal in H503, and still had it close with me. But the lesson ended, and I accompanied my classmate to ask the lecturer some things. And then, I packed my things in a hurry. Was my beloved friend with me when I left H503? I don't remember...
I left my bag in Computer Lab 2, and headed to the garden... and then to the toilet.. and then back to the computer lab (to keep my clothes)... to the canteen... and back to the lab. I was getting ready for the next lesson at H502 when I realise my beloved friend is gone.
Panicked.. Stress... Depressed... Anxious.. all these emotions came like a tsunami. It may just be a bottle to others, but to me, it holds a lot of meaning and memory; most importantly, it was a birthday gift from my good friends in junior college. I was at a lost... Kept worrying about it, during lesson, and even while I was running my 2.4km.
Funk`p helped me look for my beloved friend in H503, in the ladies and in the garden. But once again, fate is not on my side. Seahorse, funk`p, mx and zz tried to bring some hope into the picture, telling me that it is in the room, or the computer lab at least, even offering to search for it the first thing in the morning. I really appreciate everyone's help and encouragement! However, I still choose to look on the dark side of life... as the saying goes... 希望越大, 失望越大. My beloved friend is gone... forever.
I don't know how all these can happen in just 30 minutes, and within a 5 metre radius. And I don't know why I always lose the things I hold closest to my heart... the green adidas cap from zq.... the watch from my dad... now the sigg bottle from vel and shu.
I will still try to look for it tomorrow, for the last time... so that I can give up hopes on it's return forever. In the meantime... I can only wait for time to past....

I remembered seeing my trusty pal in H503, and still had it close with me. But the lesson ended, and I accompanied my classmate to ask the lecturer some things. And then, I packed my things in a hurry. Was my beloved friend with me when I left H503? I don't remember...
I left my bag in Computer Lab 2, and headed to the garden... and then to the toilet.. and then back to the computer lab (to keep my clothes)... to the canteen... and back to the lab. I was getting ready for the next lesson at H502 when I realise my beloved friend is gone.
Panicked.. Stress... Depressed... Anxious.. all these emotions came like a tsunami. It may just be a bottle to others, but to me, it holds a lot of meaning and memory; most importantly, it was a birthday gift from my good friends in junior college. I was at a lost... Kept worrying about it, during lesson, and even while I was running my 2.4km.
Funk`p helped me look for my beloved friend in H503, in the ladies and in the garden. But once again, fate is not on my side. Seahorse, funk`p, mx and zz tried to bring some hope into the picture, telling me that it is in the room, or the computer lab at least, even offering to search for it the first thing in the morning. I really appreciate everyone's help and encouragement! However, I still choose to look on the dark side of life... as the saying goes... 希望越大, 失望越大. My beloved friend is gone... forever.
I don't know how all these can happen in just 30 minutes, and within a 5 metre radius. And I don't know why I always lose the things I hold closest to my heart... the green adidas cap from zq.... the watch from my dad... now the sigg bottle from vel and shu.
I will still try to look for it tomorrow, for the last time... so that I can give up hopes on it's return forever. In the meantime... I can only wait for time to past....
In fond memories of my dearest beloved trusty sturdy friend...













