6 October 2005, Thursday
Another of my module has ended... Practical class was rather boring at the beginning, however, it ended quite interestingly *smile* Was the subject for spinal transfers from floor to wheelchair and vice versa. All I can say he was seriously trying to test my upper extremity muscle strength *argh! i got no muscles. fats only!* While performing the transfer, he can pause there, and expect me to hold myself up, while he goes on explaining the key points to note for the transfer. All I could think in my mind was "Can you hurry??" I seriously need to work my upper limb muscles... just look at the legendary rui's biceps, triceps etc etc etc... *envious* I don't know if I can make it for mobility practical exams. I don't even have strength to transfer pompy safely! *yar yar.. if your cues are clear and good, you don't need strength* I don't have strength to give good cues! *argh*
Watched the second half of Identity, which I watched before. Learnt to appreciate the film even more. The first time I watched it, I had no knowledge of psychology nor abnormal psychology. Now, with more knowledge, I can finally understand the underlying meanings of the show. *cool.. love it a lot* I wonder if I will ever become like Malcom Rivers. Sometimes I think I might.. especially with the immense stress that I'm experiencing now *haha*
7 October 2005, Friday
Woke up at 6am today *surprise surprise*. It has been quite some time since I've woken up SO early *yes I know, I'm such a piggy* So, still half-awake, I started to prepare the stuff for sushi. Today, we celebrated ahma's birthday..early; at 9am.. and also because her birthday falls only on the 13th. *haha* Couldn't find the miri and vinegar for the rice.. so it didn't turn out as nice. But anyway, big thanks to my mum once again. She decided to help me because she still had some time before going to work... When I was at my 5th sushi, I turned and asked
"How many you make already?"
"...11,12. Enough?"
"Wah! More than enough! I only do 5 only..."
"You ah.. so slow. Come lar, I do. You go and wipe the bottle and go and keep it. Then wash that plate up...."
And so, yes, I because the sidekick instead. The Ikan Bilis. But anyhow, thanks to mum, everything was done by 7! Amazing... If I had done everything by myself, I'd probably finish only at 8+.
Arrived at ahma's place atabout 9.20am. We waited in the lift while Jo went into the house. Wheh we all heard the door close, came out of the lift and left the "goodies" at the door. Rang the doorbell and then we all hid! Hippo, pompy and I hid behind the door to the stairs, while the others hid at the side of the wall. Hippo, through the tiny glass, signalled to the rest... 1..2..3...
"Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you..."
Ahma was still standing behind the gate.. stunned? I'm not too sure. *haha.. I can't figure out her expression* I guess she was more puzzled rather than surprised..probably thought "What are those things??" The rest joked that she was afraid it was a bomb! *haha* And then, thought about Rui and HL... 'stand behind the yellow line'!
Anyway, we had a 'Japanese feast'.. Pompy made hand rolled sushi *yummy! well done!* and added in Ahma's favourite capsicum.. all three colours. And we had the rice 'balls' that 'I' made.. and Japanese curry *courtesy of Jun and Min.. from the Japanese lecturer* Later on, we had a tattoo sesssion, conducted by XY. We each had a spider on different parts of the body! Here's mine...

my left lateral malleolus
spider and the mosquito (bite)
Headed to school for the only lesson of the day (Beh. Mod. from 1-2pm). And because my physical fitness module has finally ended, I went to see the doctor *finally..after so long* Waited like forever to get everything done.. 2 hours altogether. Not sure what is wrong with my eyes.. the doctor simply said,
"I'm going to prescribe an antibiotic eyedrop and if there's no improvment for the next three days, you come back here for another appointment. I'm also going to give you some Vitamin B.."
Eyes have been giving me a lot of problems for almost more than 2 weeks now.. and finally I have time to see the doctor. Just look how busy we are?! Students only.. mind you. Anyway, really hope it is nothing serious and it'll be alright as soon as possible...
Got a little surprise from zz. *smile* Handed her a box of rice 'balls' because she requested for sushi yesterday.
"oh! for me?"
"yar.. you wanted it yesterday right?"
"hahaha... you made one ah?
"yeah.. must eat ok?"
"ok ok.. you wait ah..." (takes out something from her bag)
"nah... exchange exchange"
"huh? for what? no need la!"
"take.. its for you!"
"for what?"
"coz you gave me kit-kat..."
"haha.. I only gave you kit kat.. you give me this! hahaha.. ok ok. thanks thanks"
Here's what I got *smile*...

A very big thank you! Really appreciate it a lot.. because it's Mickey Mouse! *heehee* I'm sure she chose that specially for me *haha.. bhb? no lar.. i'm pretty sure about it, because its my mickey week this week"* It really came in handy while I was waiting for the doctor for 2 hours. Was really hunger and bored, so ate one of it while reading the journals, and waiting for my turn. Thanks!
Mickey Mouse!!
It taste rather good too! *yum*












