Time to wake up?: Monday, October 24, 2005

Yawn. Sleep. That's what I have been doing for the past 3 days. I sit at my desk and in less than 30 minutes, I'm sleeping. What's wrong with me? I suspect it's my Narcolepsy-Cataplexy Syndrome acting up again. [For more info on NCS, refer to previous posting] *activated.. at the wrong time! argh.* I try every mean to stay awake. But.... *sigh sigh sigh.. i need a cure...fast!*

Avolition. Unmotivated. Weak. Lazy. And the list goes on. I really don't know what I am doing. Physiology is this Friday. I have not started. Mobility practical is this Wednesday. I have not read my manual. Don't ask me what I have been doing. I don't know... *sleeping... that's the best answer I can give* I only know how to get myself into trouble.

Why worry? Just get on with work. Easier said than done. In times like this, words sure only speak louder than actions. *haha* I hope my fellow classmates aren't like me. And I'm sure they aren't like me. Please don't follow this bad BAD living example right here.

And so... I do hope these following words will SPEAK louder than actions.. and motivate my fellow classamates.. and hopefully myself too *haha* Study hard for the examinations. Remember, whatever happened has happened. Yesterday is history. You cannot turn back the hands of time. So stop thinking and brooding about the past; You cannot change it. But what you can do is create a better future with the Present. Pick up your shattered self and carry on. 'Carry on till tomorrow, there's no reason to look back. Carry on, carry on, carry on..."




When you feel that it is pointless to carry on with revision.. Please remember,

"Dimidium Facti Qui Coepit Habet"- He who has begun has the job half done.


When you want to give it all up.. Please remember,

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength".


Feeling stressed? Please remember,

"Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness" - Richard Carlson
*haha.. and therefore...*

"In times of stress, be bold and valiant" - Horace

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress" - Frederick Douglass


Most important of all... Please remember,

"It always seems impossible until its done." - Nelson Mandela


Back to revision. Back to books. Please.. not back to sleep. *cross fingers*

It's a long long journey...

readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-