Drowning. Gulp. Gulp.: Friday, November 25, 2005
Life Documentation
24 November 2005, Thursday
"Are you going to cut your hair?"
"Yar.. I plan to after clinicals. Not very nice to have the short hair during clinicals."
"Ok. But its the same what. One month only. February clinicals again."
"WHAT???"
I must admit I am very blur about school things. My friends are the ones who have to inform me about report due dates, clinical dates, and even when the results will be released. I still don't know how to find out results release date. Haha. Well... got a shocking news. Very shocking. My next clinical placements are in February... just one month after my first year two placements in December. Another gruellling month. *ARGH* There goes my l.i.f.e. *sigh* Though was shocked, and very stressed over this 'new' news... got over it soon. Why? Because I have long 任命. *haha* Yes... after the first semester in year 1, perhaps even earlier than that, I have concluded that the OT students have no life. At least in my case. When my teacher told me to sold concert tickets... "ask your friends! im sure you have lots of friends."... I just simply replied "I have no social life. And my only friends are in my classmates. But its the holidays now, so I hardly see them."
Oh well... that's my life. No life. *sigh* Sometimes really envious of those studying in the universities. No matter how much they complain that they are busy, at least there is such a thing called 'life'.. or maybe even social life. *haha* Remembered something my friend said to me when we went to catch a movie together.
"This is my first movie since school started. Haven't come to town since I started school...Really is NO LIFE"
"HUH??? Okay... I thought I had no life when I can only watch movies at 10pm. Wah.. you are worst than me."
Yes. Coming from a university student. I have nothing more to add. *haha* But I really admire the medicine students. I don't know how they do it. The amount of anatomy and physiology that I need to learn, in my opinion, quite a heavy load especially anatomy. But when I think of the medicine students, I always find myself in a 'luckier' position. To all the doctors, I really admire your ability to withstand the immense stress and the ability to remember all the medical things. *hee*
Anyway, went to Chinatown today. And felt I was not a Singaporean. Can you imagine a Singaporean getting lost in Chinatown? *haha* Yes, it happened today. Had a nice time with zz, mx and xy, an interesting combi, at Chinatown today. First time going out together. *haha* I learnt that Chinatown sure looks different when it isn't the 'Lunar New Year period'. I only go there once a year, during the festive season, because there's always something new to see. Although I don't like crowds, the crowds at Chinatown during the festive season never bothered me, because there's so many things to see! *haha* Also ate at an "ancient" place... where even the music they played was... "ancient". HAHA. But must say the food was good. Something new experienced today. I want to go back there again. But next time, should ask someone who knows the place very well to come along. At least we won't be lost again. *Jellyfish? hee*
In the evening, was with xy at Raffles place. We walked from Chinatown to Raffles place and saw many interesting things on the way. And of course, talked a lot too! Hee.. really felt nice to 'be with her again'. *haha* Because we went Taiwan together during our last holiday, and I think this is the first time after the holiday that we are out together again. Must go shopping together soon. Especially to get the bags. And not forgetting with ahma? *LoL*
Step by step, we walked to many places. And saw many things. Of course, we talked a lot. I loved how I spent my day.












