Harry Potter - The Goblet of Fire: Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Nothing much happening these few days so not much updates. But, just in case people are thinking I've gone missing again... well, I'm still alive. *haha* Alrights.
As you can see, I've changed a new blogskin. Really loved my previous one because it took me some time to find a blogskin... especially one that I loved. However, due to some personal reasons, I have decided to changed to this. Can't wait for Chicken Little to open on Dec 1. I've been waiting for it to come since Oct. *haha* I happen to come across it while channel surfing one day...and have been patiently waiting for it to arrive! My favourite storybook when I was a child! The sky is falling! *hee hee* Just can't wait for it! Hahaha... Alright. I'm childish. Hrmph.
Aside from this reason, the main reason for changing blogskin in such a SHORT period of time is mainly due to personal reasons. Perhaps, to put it more directly, because of someone. No offence, but you sure lack originality. To think you are a supposedly ART student. -_-"
Used to admire those who studied art or those in arts school. They all draw really well... and have that 'seh'. You know.. that sort of arty farty pattern..aura.. etc. Well, you don't exactly have much of it, but I still have to admit that you draw much better than me. *Alright.. my drawing is low level stick figures. Haha* But one thing I cannot accept is your absolute lack of originality. Call yourself an 'art' student. Bleah.
Okay. Shan't talk bad about others. Okay, at least not so much. *Haha* Caught the latest Harry Potter movie today with my sister. Although I've watched the movie, I'm not exactly sur eof the title. Because I accompanied my sister to watch. Sorry Potter fans.. but I'm no fan of Harry Potter. I've watched all the Potter movies.. but all because of 1 and only reason. To accompany my sister *ahem. aren't I a wonderful sister? HAHA* I don't even remember what happened in all the previous movies. And the only characters I can remember is Hagrid, Dumbledore, Hermoine, Ron, Harry *of coz.. duh. haha* and two other teachers, the one that taught him how to fly the broomstick and the other quite cool looking one. I can't remember their names. HAHA. Okay... Don't ask me why I don't like Harry Potter. I guess it is too...erm... fantasy for me? I really don't know. *haha* I prefer things with suspense.. thrills... and most importantly, origniality. HP seems a wee bit too predictable. Harry gets "chosen" for those 'special' events or things. The supposedly good person actually is the bad person. The suspected bad person is actually the good guy. The good always wins the bad.. etc etc etc. You know, just like the once upon a time. Sorry, but no offence Potter fans. Oh yes, great visual effects! Why no THX? *haha*
But I must admit I still admire Rowling *yes, I know who wrote the book..at least. haha* She is one original person. And has tons of creativity and imagination. A great series of novels filled with such originality *in another way..if you know what I mean* Another 'art' person that I admire. *smiles*
And I happen to come across the poster for the upcoming *i think* movie Pride and Prejudice. My nightmare has returned. *haha* Alright, it was my literature text when I was in secondary 2. And to be honest, I hated that book. *okay cool down.... no offense. Gee, have I once again offended lots of ppl?* Reason number one: I'm terrible in literature. *Yes, I enjoy reading it, but not sitting an examination for it!* Well, I have terrible linguistic abilities *that explains why "i'm from taiwan". Haha* Reason number two: Oh Mr Darcy *yes, I cannot forget this handsome and charming guy that Elizabeth fell for* I don't get it. If you love him/her, just tell him/her. Why so many happenings? Why make it so complicated. Okay, I'm no romantic person eh? Haha.. Okay, I don't like reading romance stories. Just a personal preference. I guess that's why I didn't enjoy studying Pride and Prejudice. But I did enjoy studying Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet and Hamlet. Shouldn't R&J be romance too? Haha.. yes it is. But to me it was less complicating. *haha* And Hamlet.. well, technically not the whole story was about romance. But I especially like the parts where he was in caught in a dilemma... and of course, the all-famous-line "To be or not to be". At least I finally learnt where that line came from. Haha. *Just joking*
Last but not least, just wanna let everyone know what I've been up during my holidays, which will be ending very soon. Been trying to finish up all the shows that have seen stored in my computer since July. Finally finished up most of the july and august shows..except for one or two. Yupz, so basically catching up with all the shows, as well as finish up the korean drama serial, courtesy of ah-ma. *thanks.. its really nice :) * Also reading a book "The Importance of Living" by Lim Yu Tang. *it's in english. haha* Really interesting. Some parts beyond my understanding but still, I enjoy reading it. Hee.
Okie. To my classmates... enjoy your holidays. And I mean it. Haha.












