Lonely. I am going to be so Lonely.: Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Realised I haven't been updating my blog, which is rather ironic because its the holidays now. Compared to examinations period, I think I blogged more regularly then as compared to now. *haha* Alrights. What has happened the past few days...


Life Documentation


25 November 2005 Friday


Went back to school for several reasons. 1. To raid the library for books to read, to prepare for my clinicals next week. 2. To collect the reports and see how badly I have done. 3. To check the garden and the state of the plants. 4. To help out in the community event held by the club.


1. Managed to get some books to read... but not really sure how relevant it is. Because I have no prior experience in paeds. I do like paeds because I enjoy being with little kids, but I'm so afriad of paeds because I don't know anything, and that there's so many things I need to know. *argh* Especially the developmental milestones. I need more than just luck. I need more memory space and brains. *help!* Oh yar.. I'm pretty sure I need more reasoning too. Sigh. And going for clinicals solo isn't helping me a lot. On top of the immense stress of coping with the amount of knowledge req., I have to survive swimming the Atlantic Ocean alone. The tiny ikan bilis. *sob sob sob*


2. Collected my reports. Hmm... glad there's improvements from my previous reports. *smiles* Was rather worried for this semester because most of the modules were graded by written reports, very little written examinations. I don't know how to write a good report, neither do I possess the fantastic linguistic skills to write an impressive report. Haven't done well in my previous reports.. so ya. But I'm glad this time around there's improvement. *phew* Hope to improve more next time around..


3. Well, the whole hydroponics lab is infested. We've got to clear the ALL the plants and clean up the whole lab. So sad.. all that hard work and effort. *sigh* So please... keep the gates shut at all times okay?!


4. Helped out for the event in the evening. I felt more redundant than useful when I was there. *hahahaha* I guess they had enough people already and we were there just fill up the room. LoL! But it was an interesting event and good experience as well. Wonder if there'll be any christmas events like this again... It should be quite fun to participate in such events. *smiles*


So anyway, results are out. No improvements, but also no deprovements. Can't really say I'm disappointed but also can't say I'm satisfied with the results either. Was rather disappointed with my COP. Didn't expect to do so badly for it. I guess I really did FAIL my BSM written. *sigh.. kinda expected a fail for that paper already* Hope to do better the next semester. And really cross my fingers I won't be getting any emails from him. *argh*


26 November 2005 Saturday


Long day today. Woke up at 7.15am.. something I haven't done in weeks. *haha* Anyway, because was involved in my dance school's 32nd anniversary dance recital. Was involved in the morning show as well as guest performers. Sounds impressive right? *haahaha* But it's really nothing much. It only SOUNDS impressive. *hahahahaha* Anyway, the kids from that CC were really cute!! Because many of them are expats.. so ya. All kinds of nationality... you name it, I'm sure you'll find it. *haha.. or at least I think so* Watched my teacher dance from backstage, peeping in between the curtains... Mesmerised by her. Haha.. she's amazing! And so petite too! I feel like a giant beside her. Oh well..


Anyway, the morning show was alright. No screw ups no mistakes... Just that the audiences were rather BLEAH. *haha* But I totally screwed up the afternoon show and my mummy and bro was in the audience!! *'throw face'* Don't know what on earth happened to me. My mind suddenly went BLANK and I missed the steps. Stood there like an idiot. Smiling like an idiot.*ARGH ARGH ARGH!!* Managed to recover and continued on.. but it was a too damn obvious mistake. What was I doing? I don't know. What happened? I don't know. Maybe the aliens decided to brainwash me at that very moment. *haha* Anyway, I've spoiled the DVD for the show. Sob. Luckily didn't make any mistakes for the hip-hop. *phew* I'm terrible.


27 November 2005 Sunday

Post-traumatic stress. *haha* Was rather worried during class because of my screwup the day before. Principal came in towards the end of the class and started talking about the concert yesterday.. commenting on herself "I was amazing. 6 tables and no one was there helping. I was really amazing." *haha* And she went on talking about the morning show vs afternoon show.. the parents of the morning dances vs parents of the afternoon dancers etc etc etc.. the teachers were happily talking and talking. And then she suddenly said " [my name] well done yesterday. I saw that mistake. But you covered it well. I saw it all. But you carried on. Well trained. Very good..." *I almost fainted when she said that* And the teachers, including my teacher, looked blur. So I admitted "I made a mistake yesterday. Forgot my step" And my principal said to them "but she covered it well. I was at the corner I can see EVERYTHING very clearly." My goodness...I just wanted to dig a hole and never come out of that hole. *argh.. haha* Oh well.. everything's over. There's nothing much I can do about it. Just hope that such a thing will never ever happen again.


28 November 2005 Monday


I'm sick. This is terrible. Sore throat and fever. And next week is clinicals. I'm in deep trouble. I really need to get well SOON.


29 November 2005 Tuesday


Called my supervisor this morning. STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS. There's tons of reading I need to do. Enormous amounts of information I need to memorise and stacks of readings I need to be very familiar with. That's it. I'm dead. I've got a stone and it says "R.I.P. Ikan Bilis" Next I'll be lookingg for a piece of land. *haha* Oh yar.. and I'll have FOUR supervisors. I really need that piece of land SOON.


Chicken Little opens on Thursday!
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-