Didn't stay on for the afternoon session of the workshop and headed down to C.P. to check out the mobile phones with my sister and dad. Supposedly to get the Panasonic V2, which I've been eyeing for some time. In the end, I got the Motorola ROKR E1. Why is that? Blame the M1 person. *haha* Let me tell you how it happened.
My sister planned to get the Nokia 7610 while I wanted the Panasonic VS2. Since the 7610 was cheaper at Starhub [moi] was cheaper than at M1 [hers] and that the VS2 cost the same at both, so she got her 7610 at Starhub. Then, at M1 counter….
"I would like the Panasonic VS2"
"Do you want to get another phone? For the same price, you can get the Panasonic X800 *cant remember what model she said. haha* Or if you are willing to pay A BIT more, why not get this phone [shows me the phone on her hand] ROKR E1. The VS2…. [goes on rambling about its disadvantages]
Yep. Call me a sucker. *haha* Yes, I admit it. I always let the salesperson get his/her way. Well, partly because I want them OFF my face/back, and the other reasons include 'well, it does sound good', 'yeah, what you said makes sense' etc. I hate it because I don't get what I intended to get at the very end. But... sometimes I am happy with the new choice. Sometimes I am so angry with my lack of determination. *haha*
I can't say the phone isn't good. It does live up to what the salesperson has said. And the iTunes function is simply great. Just one very BIG problem. The package does not include proper instruction manual to upload/download things onto PC/phone. Alright. I admit I am a complete technology dinosaur. So I just pray hard that the phone survives with all that trial and error I've been doing. *hee*
Headed back to school after the workshop to hand in my clinical profile and to collect clinical package *which I have yet to read it. Oops* Stayed on to support the SAOTSC movie screening event [I am Sam], as promised. *smile*
Visited the garden to check on the condition of my plant. Wow! Amazing. A few plants growing! One problem: I don't know what on earth is growing! *haha* I do know one of it is a long bean *or at least I think it is* The other two… I'm not too sure. I guess I need to ask the expert when I'm back in school some day. But I do hope it grows into something, after the terrible failure of my Runner Beans [Ray and Bryce].

The runner beans USED TO look like this.
But.. sigh. Beautiful things don’t last. They are gone now. However, it was them that spurred interest in gardening. *well, at least some interest. smiles*
And congratulations to the Cucumber people! It's grown and ready to be eaten! Here's the row of cucumbers at the hydroponics lab in our garden.
And.. ta-da! The Four Cucumbers. [From the left, the two shorter and fatter cucumbers belong to ZZ and the other longer and skinner two belong to Hippo]
Yum yum.
13 November 2005, Sunday
I realise how bad I am at dancing. Argh. And I seriously lack a lot of practice. Stayed on for extra classes last week as I've been missing out quite a lot during the examinations period. Danced from 10am-4pm. Felt good because haven't worked out in a long time. Felt OLD. *haha* I really feel that age is really catching on. LoL. Yes, I know.. I am only 20. But I am the oldest in the class. How unfortunate. But today, my muscles were crying after 2 hours. Sob. But had to stay on till 4 because of performance class from 3-4. Oh well… I need to really train. I need catching up. Lots of it.
14 November 2005, Monday
I guess many people are thinking where I have disappeared to. Like I've said, I’ve been watching the stack of VCDs and DVDs that I have been watching to watch. So here's the LIST of it. *haha*
酒 店 风 云
[HK drama serial]. 20 episodes. *I’ve finished!*
Really interesting show. Excellent plot with lots of conspiracy. *I love all these conspiracies. haha* Though I must say I didn't quite like the ending because it was too predictable. *haha.. what's new.* A must see for HK drama fans.
爱 情 魔 戒
[TW idol drama serial] 14 episodes. *currently at episode 5*. Quite an interesting plot. Love the actor. So tall and handsome.. drools. HAHA. A must watch for YC fans. Courtesy of Edified`. *thanks*
恶 魔 在 身 边
[TW idol drama serial] 14 episodes. *currently at episode 6* A must see if you like the actors and actress. Didn’t think much of the actor, but realise he is actually quite good looking. Haha. *Of course cannot be compared to those I really like. LoL* And she's VERY funny in the show. No wonder she's so popular now. Not forgetting really pretty too. Courtesy of Edified` again. *thanks*
玻 璃 鞋
[KR drama serial] 40 episodes. *currently at disc 6* Caught some episodes of this on tv a very long time ago.. in the first half of the year if I'm not wrong. Been wanting to finish up the show. Haha. Really interesting show, though its quite another typical Korean show. Still, I quite like it. Really sweet actress. Courtey of ahma. *thanks*
Yups. Still have lots more to go. So yeah… I'm still alive and watching shows. Haha.
15 November 2005, Tuesday
Alright. Finally manage to install and figure out how to transfer the pictures from my phone to PC. And then… it doesn't work. The program only worked once and then god knows why the s***** thing doesn't work. Either some thing is very wrong with the program or I am a complete technology idiot. I hope it's the former. *haha* At least I managed to upload the pictures before the silly thing doesn't work.
Went out with my dad, mum and sister today. Had my favourite char siew noodles and prawn dumpling at marina square foodcourt. *yums* My all time favourite. Miss the Tiong Bahru's char siew noodle and dumpling soup too. Should go there one day during this holiday and fatten myself. Haha.
And… more Crocs at home now! Haha. My sister spotted a shop that has the crocs and in the end, both my mum and sister each bought a pair. Now there's 3 Crocs at home. *hee*
Walked around Marina Sq and Suntec today and realise how much things have changed. Talk about catching up. I must really explore Marina Sq. It has changed quite a bit… I was rather disorientated and couldn't find my way around the place. *haha* Had a nice time with my family. Been such a long time since we all went out together. Spotted the Christmas lightings on my way home.. just a glance of it. And then I realise.. wow. A year is almost up. Christmas is coming. As I grow older, the quicker time seems to pass. Feel that chronologically I am 20, but inside I feel like I'm still 12. Sigh. Sometimes I do wish I can never grow up. Can Peter Pan take me away? *haha*
Well… the most important thing that happened in my life. My very first ice cream from a Ben & Jerry's ice cream parlour. Yes. I never realised there was an outlet in Suntec City. *Alright. I am WOLS* And I am VERY glad it has expanded from one outlet in the Zoological Gardens into the shopping places. Thanks to the 3 scoops of ice cream, it really made my day. Was rather disappointed in not being able to convince my parents to get me a piano. Was even MORE disappointed when B&J was all out of chunky monkey. Sob. But… the ice cream is still SUPERB. Not forgetting fattening. Haha.
Sis: "I would like the 'Mix n Match'. Erm.. the Dublin Mudslide, Chocolate Brownie and the NY Chocolate Fudge."
B&J girl: "ALL CHOCOLATE?"
Me to Sis: "What’s wrong with all chocolate?"
Was really really happy at B&J. Coz… everything was COWS! Their tee shirt, their apron, their mugs… etc etc etc. Crazy till I can tell my sister to quit Starbucks and work at B&J for me so I can have all the cow things. And my cool and calm sister, who was not as crazy as me, asked the counter people if they were selling the tee shirt or the aprons. And.. YES! They will be launching soon. Left my contacts so that they can contact me when they actually do launch these products. HAHAHAHA. Moooooooooooo…..
Too bad Magnolia didn't want to sell the cow tee. I almost wanted to ask the salesgirl to sell me the one she was wearing. Haha. I am mad. Mad cow. *HAHA*


















