Boxing Day: Monday, December 26, 2005

Life Documentation

26 December 2005 Monday

It's boxing day! Yeah! Happy Boxing Day everyone!! Most importantly... Happy 20th Birthday Min!! *smiles*

Met up with the ZQ gang [a.k.a. my great OT buddies] to celebrate Min's birthday. Headed to Phin's at Cineleisure for lunch. We were REALLY early *although it was 12.30pm already* because their chef has only just arrived and kitchen will only open at 1pm. So while waiting for the chef to get ready, we went ahead with the C.A.K.E.! *yum yum*

I must say the waitress wasn't really tactful when bringing the cake. Hahas! But I think it was a pleasant surprise for our youngest member of ZQ. *smiles* And so, the usual stuff, birthday song, wish, cut cake, opening the 'fake' present, pictures, video...

Talked a lot.. mainly about clinicals. *like duh~ that's like the only happening thing in our lives. So sad* Really interesting to learn about different things that are happening at the different places. Haha. But rest assured, there was no breaching of confidentiality. And there won't be here too. So the exact contents of our conversations shall remain within ourselves. *hee*

And here's our yummy lunch...
The Famous Fish & Chips (Beer-Batter)


Kelong Seafood

Chicken C __________ *something. I don't remember the name of the dish. haha.*




New Zealand Lamb ________ *something. Haha.. once again, I can't remember the name of the dish. Of course.. it wasn't my order!*


And the ZQ.... All 9 of us. Finally. *smiles*

readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-