Chicken Little: Thursday, December 15, 2005
I finally spared some time to watch Chicken Little. Yes. FINALLY. After such a long wait since... October? *haha*
Out of 5 stars.. I give it a 3.5 Stars.
What I liked about the movie:
- The great animation and effects *wow wow wow*
- The plot - It was rathering touching to see Chicken Little trying so hard to gain recognition from his father, and how his father did not believe in his own son. And finally, how everything turned out happily ever after *smiles*
- The Characters - Really cute and funny creatures. Personal favourites: Chicken Little *of course*, Fish-Out-of-Tank, the Aliens and the porcupine. *haha*
- The music.. definetly. Good choice of songs with meaningful lyrics.
What was missing:
- A better plot? It kinda lost some of its magic by changing the original story a little. I loved the book! I think many things could have been better. *hee.. but i still like the movie anyhow*
- There could have been more music.. you know, the Disney style.
So glad I watched Chicken Little. Really enjoyed myself. And thanks to 'bro' for listening to all my complains.. *what's new?! I'm forever complaining!* Alrights. Everyone.. hang in there. I know we are most probably so not in the festive mood but ya.. destress okay. If not... well, you know the rest. *haha*












