Counting down...: Sunday, December 04, 2005

Less than an hour to December 5, 2005. Dooms day? I hope not. I really hope it will not be.

Have been told what to prepare for this day, and yet I did not have the volition to accomplish what I should have done to prepare for this ordeal. I sure only know how to get myself into trouble. Stacks of books remain untouched. Layers of papers remain unread. I am so unprepared. I am so D _ _ D. *bleah. x_x *


I guess one of my nightmares is finally coming through and I really don't know how I am going get through this ordeal. Have been in DENIAL... refusing to start reading the stack of dead trees calling out to me... haunting me. read me... read ME... reAD me...READ ME!! *aaaaahhhhh... help! gulp! gulp!*


I need luck. Definitely. I need strength. I need wisdom. I need reasoning. I need knowledge. I need EQ. I need antibodies. I need courage. I need humilty. I need determination. I need perserverance. I need to stay awake. I need the mind of the child. I need a good voice. I need endurance. I need flexibility. I need inovation. I need creativity.... In all, basically I NEED a M.I.R.A.C.L.E. to get through this.


Do miracles exist? I wonder. I wish. I hope. I believe?
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-