Expectations: Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Two days. I am drained. Each day ends... like I've been through a year. Now I finally truly understand the meaning of 渡日如年 .


Why do they not behave the way I thought they would? Have I expected too much? I seriously doubt so. I suppose all those impressions I had of those conditions were wrong. SERIOUSLY wrong. Blame the mass media. "It's all your fault! Now look at the state I am now. It's all because of YOU. Bleah."


The whole concept of D.D. is still not within my grasp. What is wrong with me? Am I delayed too? Perhaps more like ASD? I seem to behave like that when I was younger. Had in mind something WAS wrong with me when I had lessons with SY for LLD last semester. Gosh... And I have forgotten how to play. Can someone teach me how to play? *ahhhhhhh....*


NCS strikes again. In front of the 'VIPS'. I am d**d.
Either I am invisible or I'm Mariah. I'm of no help. I am d**d.
I don't know how to play. I am d**d.
I don't have creativity. I don't have imagination. I don't know how to think. I am d**d.
I don't know the 'stones'. And I can't remember them. I am d**d.
I can't do anything. And I know nothing. I am d**d.
Oh yes, I keep telling them my interest now is in M.H. I am so d**d.

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED a miracle. Help. SOS. 999.
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-