HiP HiP HuRRaY!!: Thursday, December 01, 2005
We were on the train on our way home... and happily chatting away were we. The trained arrived at the station and we alighted. In this short while, between two stops, we didn't notice anything amiss. Just when we got off onto the platform, Mr Nice Guy tapped her and said that someone has taken her handphone, which was placed at the sidepocket of her backpack. Panic! We were at a lost.
But he remained calmed and Mr Nice Guy said he knew who took it and led us to the culprit. She approached him. "I think you took my handphone". "I'm sorry". And so, Mr Evil returned her phone and walked off really quickly.
Three cheers for Mr Nice Guy!! Thank you Mr Nice Guy!!
I'm glad there is such a person existing. I thought all nice people have been extinct from the face of ...the world? Well, at least in Singapore. I have seen too many ugly Singaporeans... till the point that sometimes I am ashamed to think that we are of the same kind of persons. Why has the world become so bleak and ugly? Where have all the beautiful things gone? Thank you Mr Nice Guy for erasing those ugliness. *smiles*












