Yes. Your eyes need no checking. Your computer is working fine. That IS us having our picnic outside the orchard mrt station. And yes, we were the ONLY ones. *haha*
The snacks that took the plane. *haha*

And the Jap noodles SJ cooked for us *yum* Thank you!

The food was good. Had lots of snacks… some of which we weren't sure what they were, including those who bought them *haha* Really loved those cinnamon pretzels. YUM! *thank you thank you* Would have eaten more stuff if I wasn't still sick. Must be really strict because I MUST recover asap. *sigh*
Headed to Lido because some of them wanted to catch a movie. Ended up just talking at the benches because they couldn't get Harry Potter tix. Had a great time listening to the stories of the Japan trip. *haha* Due to certain privacy rights, these stories will not be published on the blog. If interested, please approach relevant persons for more details. *hee*

Walked along the roads of Orchard because of people like me.. haven't seen the Christmas lightings yet. Quite like the theme.. music. The music playing along the streets were really nice, and I must say they are of much better quality as compared to last year. Did they use better speakers? *LoL*
Went to Taka to take pictures of the huge Christmas tree. *thank you shuttersnap for those wonderful pics. So inspiring. Haha.. many of them thought it was NOT taken in sg.* Alrights. The huge Christmas Tree at Takashimaya.

And us with the tree. *erm.. it is a little blur. Thanks to the 'photographer'. Bleah. haha*
Headed down to the basement to have.. ICE CREAM! Which unfortunately, I had to give a miss. *SOB SOB SOB.. my fav…* Flavours included Lemon, Raspberry, Green Tea, Chocolate and so on.. *not very sure because I didn't eat you see.. haha*
Next stop: Paragon. Why? Because the ice cream at the basement has discount on the 30th of every month. Haha. Evil people right? The sick person has to watch 7 others feasting on ice cream. *hahahahaha* Oh yes, to enjoy the Christmas lightings too!
The Christmas tree outside Paragon. *thanks to shuttersnap once again!*

And us with Paragon Christmas Tree.

Yes. And the wonderful ice cream. *which I took. Looks so yummy.. I must treat myself when I recover. haha*

Had a great time with 真情. Really rare chance to meet up during holidays…to just have fun. Missed ya, Hippo. Next time must have full attendance okay.. everyone? *hee*















