The UPS And downs...: Friday, December 23, 2005

Life Documentation

21 December 2005 Wednesday

If I combined all the unlucky things of the 20 years of my life, I am sure they can never add up to whatever happened today. Nothing went right. Everything was WRONG at the WRONG time.

If such 'luck' comes only once in a lifetime, I should have won the lottery. But no, it didn't happen. So, Lady Luck will be frowning at me once again.

If messy is the word that could describe the situation, then 'disastrous' would never have existed. But yes, it does. So, things were disastrous.

If sad is the word that could describe how I felt, then 'despondent' would never have existed. But yes, it does. So, I was feeling despondent.

If I am only useless, I should have expected it. But no, I didn't. So, I am hopeless, worthless and useless.

If everything could stay strong forever, then I should have stayed strong. But no, I didn't. So, I was weak.

If triumph is the product of all the effort, then I should not have falled. But I did. So, efforts never equates to success.


In short... I...

To everything. To everyone. To myself.



22 December 2005 Thursday

Things took a turn today. I suppose everyone was pretty shocked after the dramatic scene yesterday. But looking back, I really don't know what on earth got into me. I wasn't worried about failing. They assumed I was afraid of failing, but its far from that. It's okay to fail, but it isn't when you don't learn from your failure.

That's how I was defeated. And defeated by 3 letters. A.S.D.

But, then again, "the moment will pass and in retrospect, you will laugh at your own vulnerability" (Ho, 2005). So yup. Tried again. This time with more of everything - advice, plans, encourgament, guidance and praise. *haha*

Rewarded myself at Ding Tai Fung with the great Boiled Chicken soup Ramen, Pork Ribs Ramen and of course.. the heavenly Xiao Long Bao!!! *Of course, I didn't eat all of it by myself* Its been such a long time since I've ate at Ding Tai Fung. And it definetly tasted even better on a cold rainy day. *If only it snowed. Then I suppose it will be perfect. Haha*



Watched 'Perhaps Love'. Nice show. Was contemplating giving it 3.5 or 4 stars. In the end, I decided it shall be 3.5 stars out of 5 stars.

What I liked about the movie:

The gorgeous Takashi Kaneshiro. *Of course, Ji Jin Hee is handsome too. But when you put any guy beside Kaneshiro... you know the rest. Haha*

The interesting plot. Although it was rather predictable, and a little confusing.

The music

And definetly, Jacky Cheung. His voice of course. *Once again, he shows improvements in his singing*

What I disliked about the movie

Rather confusing plot. In which era was in set? Today? But look at those glasses. *faint* Which country were they in? China? HK? And who was Ji Jin Hee suppose to be? And which era is the movie suppose to be set in? Why are their costumes so inconsistent?

The singing. Of course, with the exception of Jacky Cheung. It seemed to me that the others were all lip-syncing. *Bleah*

I must say if not for Mr. Perfect Looking Kaneshiro and the Mr. Wonderful Voice Cheung, Perhaps Love would have been the worst movie I have watched in 2005 *Well.. I haven't exactly watched that many movies this year anyway. Haha*

readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-