The First Glimpse of 2006: Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Life Documentation

1 January 2006 Sunday

It's the new year. Yeah. Excited about it? Not exactly. Anyway, met up with my sister at Marina Square to have dinner at Carl's Jr. and then head to Shaw house to catch King Kong. Carl's Jr... hmm... I must say the burger is BIG and the onion rings... wow. Yum. Real onions! Now that's what I call onion rings. *haha* Met XY there at Carl's, and she said to me later that my sister is so skinny. *alright. I see u grinning from ear to ear*

So we rushed back to Shaw to catch King Kong at 7pm at Prince 2. Up the elevator to the 6th level.. and then there was no one, except for the ticketman.

"没有戏看..." the ticketman said.
"???????" *We thought he was joking*
A guy came out of the theatre...
"The projector is spoiled. No show. Go back down and refund your ticket."

Sigh. Really not fated. Rushed so much, and in anticipation to catch a 3 hour movie... GONE. So we went to Bugis and walked around before heading home. Happy New Year. Bleah.

2 January 2006 Monday

Another sister day. Woke up early and had breakfast with my family and then headed to town early in the morning. Yes.. I mean early. 10am. And don't you laugh that its too early. You'll be surprised. There were many people earlier than us! Haha.

So first stop was at Borders.. then we slowly made our way down Orchard Road... Wisma.. Taka... Centrepoint.. P.S. And what exactly were we shopping for? You'll never guess. New Year clothes. HAHA. No joke. Well, because for the past few years, we did our shopping either on New Year's eve or the day before New Year's eve. That's how busy we have been. *I remember my New Year eve I was stuck in school Mac doing PBL until 5pm. Thanks to Mr Siva* So this year, we decided to shop early so that we don't have to rush when New Year arrives. Haha. Didn't really find what we were looking for. Should be going to shop once again. Haha. I don't like to shop. It's so tiring. *haha*

Had a great time chatting at the Jap restaurant.. sat for over an hour talking. Hrmph... what I can't exactly remember. I think we talked about almost everything under the... light? Haha. Okays, I am being lame. Get me a crutch! *hahahahahhaa... -_-"*
It was a good day. It wasn't too crowded.

3 January 2006 Tuesday

First day of school. *argh* Really dread it coz Tuesdays are the longest day. 8am to 5pm. *sigh* Anyway, timetable for this semester for me is rather bad. Have many days that we either end late, or have to wait hours for lessons. Oh well.. I guess that's what you call 'retribution'. *haha* We had a better timetable last semester as compared to the rest. La la la...

Anyway, realised that our group was the only one who has HB for hands. I don't know if that's good news or bad news. Hope things will turn out fine. Seriously, I think I'm terrible at hands. Don't ask me why. I just feel it. I just know it. Help!!

Met up with my sister to catch King Kong *finally* after classes... ended at 5pm.. show was at 6.15pm. Wohoo...



Okay. 3 hour show after a long day at school. Seriously.. I did pay attention to the show. I give it a 4 star.

What I liked about the movie:
- The effects were really good at some parts. Especially liked the Bugs scene. Goodness.. I was eeking! Haha. Well done!

- The script was funny too. Well... perhaps it isn't to most of you, but it is to me. Really. Had a great time laughing too.

- Beautiful woman. Handsome man. Haha. Okay, at least they didn't look all that bad, including those supporting actors and actresses.

What I did not like about the movie:

- I thought I'd puke from motion sickness from the scene where King Kong fights the Dinos, and also where the camera focused on the building and went around 'spinning'. Whoa...

- I got confused. Didn't I just bought tickets to watch King Kong? Why am I watching Jurassic Park? And those humans.. aren't they like SHOCKED to at least see a dinosaur existing? Hmm....

- It got too boring at the end where King Kong was in the city. Fell asleep. Haha. First time I slept in the movies. That's how boring it was to me. *or was I too tired? Hahahaha* Yawn...

Anyway, good movie overall. *smiles* Took the bus home instead of cab. In the end.. the bus ride took 1 hours. Solid one hour. My butt really hurt. *pressure sores? oh no...* My neck too. Oh well... to save money, I dont exactly have much of a choice. Yup, one my NY resolution is to save more money this year.


4th January 2006 Wednesday

2nd day of school. I really need to change my habit of taking my own sweet time; always thinking there will always be enough time. Another NY resolution: To be on time for all appointments and lessons. So far.. still late. Sigh. What is wrong with me!!! I hated to be late or people to be late in the past. *I am becoming bad to worst. argh.*

Anyway, arrived at the classroom to receive news that one of my lecturers was on leave, and so ... a 4 hour break today. 4 hours!! Of course I won't stay in school. Home of course. *haha* So headed home at 11am. Went to cut my hair... which is really in a disastrous state. Purposely asked the hairdresser to cut it shorter coz I hope I don't have to cut again before clinicals * I doubt I have the time* Had my lunch at home and watched the shows on my computer... And headed back to school for lessons at 3.10pm.

Arrived in the class at around 3.05pm I think. I thought I was early. NOOOOOO... he started early. And I mean early. Min arrived at 3.01pm and she said he already started. Oh man.. Hope I didn't miss out much. Well... I seriously think I'm really not cut out to be in hands. Like I've said... I feel I am not good in it. I know I am not good. And I see that I am not good. Problem is... many things aren't within my control, so I may just end up in hands. *argh! nightmare!* But I guess I should give myself a chance. I haven't had a chance to try out at hands.. hmmm... And of course to not disappoint PPC after all that effort put in to try to educate and nurture us. Expectations once again...

It's a new year. I think I should change. Better.. I hope.
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-