More UGLY people...: Thursday, January 19, 2006

Rui's reply on the tag board made me remember another incident of U.G.L.Y. people. I was with my sister outside B&J, waiting for this mother and son to finish up their ice creams. So there we stood for about 5 minutes plus and they were about to leave. The mother stands up, while the son was cleaning his mouth. And there comes this two endomorphic ponekards pushing the trolley from the megamarket.. and one of them PLONKS *yes.. literally plonk* down onto the seat just as the mother was getting up. My sister and I were just simply s.t.u.n.n.e.d. MY GOODNESS!!! Are these b***** people blind?? Have they got no manners?? *i am so sure they don't*

Really. These people just makes other people's life shorter. Shame on you! U.G.L.Y. endomorphic ponekards. Seriously.. I am not racist, but I'm forced to be *just like how xy said that to me*

Another thing is... why on earth librarians aren't doing their job?? I almost died of BV rupture because I could not find the books in the library. Status of the books [according to the OPAC]: AVAILABLE. Status of the books [according to my advanced search]: NOT THERE. MISSING. GONE. Seriously. I have visited the library on thursday and friday, and out of the 6 books that I wanted, I couldn't find any. And I spend one hour searching it.. where all of it were suppose to be on ONE shelf. But no.. I did not find any. So, thinking that it was near the weekends so the library could be in some mess, I decided to let them go and try on monday. But no... it still wasn't there. Worst still.. the same thing happened in the community libraries. Come on.. you are PAID to do maintain the library! And still, you have students as volunteers to help you with it!! So why in the world it could still be in such a mess??

Maybe I can't put all 100% of the blame on you. Perhaps... its those U.G.L.Y. people doing their job again. Bleah.

Deep breath.....

Life Documentation

19 January 2006, Thursday
Our first unofficial Ocean 72 outing. *Yippee* Not exactly a planned one. We all just happen to have cravings for OCK *seahorse, scallop, jellyfish and cuttlefish* so we all decided to head to H. mall for OCK.

"Oh no!! I can't eat!! I swore never to buy from there!!"

Haha. So I ended up with bubble tea instead. And shrimp too. Seahorse kept complaining she couldn't eat her sotong because of her 'injury'. And hence, ate curry puff and yam pie instead. Jellyfish had sotong. Cuttlefish had curry puff too. And scallop had yam pie and crab claw. Of course.. as usual.. seahorse had 2nds. She had Thai Fried Tofu. And Jellyfish + Scallop had sundae at KFC, while Shrimp, Cuttlefish accompanied me to ntuc so that I could shop for groceries *yes. I do shop for groceries. don't laugh*

And I realise.. that Ocean72's motto has been breached. 'To strive to lay low. To perservere as inconspicuous. And to stay alive in the gigantic ocean'. Seahorse was on newspapers and TV before. Jellyfish was on TV before *Evening news... mind you*. Scallop was on TV before *Morning show...mind you* and soon to be on the papers if nothing goes wrong. Wow. That's a serious breach of Ocean 72's motto.

Hmmm... I seriously need to reorganise the organisation. *haha*

Hope we have more outings! Perhaps a seafood steamboat? *hahahahaha*



readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-