My busy days...: Wednesday, January 25, 2006
24/1/2006: Been sleeping for about 5 hours each day.. and this has been ongoing for more than a week. At this rate I am going, either I shall live a shorter life or I'll end up in a mental institution very soon *bleah*
Yeah. So right now I am stuck in school, in the computer lab, waiting for my lessons/presentation to start at 11.10am...
Life Documentation
20 January 2006, Friday
Ocean 72 Top Secret Mission
Target: Scallop a.k.a. Gan Bei
Destination: 'X' [places of names have been changed to protect the privacy of the target]
Plan:
To arrive opposite destination 'X' at 8.30am.
Gather and locate resources.
Prepare for mission.
To arrive safely at destination 'X' at 8.45am
To arrive opposite destination 'X' at 8.30am.
Gather and locate resources.
Prepare for mission.
To arrive safely at destination 'X' at 8.45am
Re-Account of Mission:
Gathered at 8.32am instead of 8.30am. The man behind the counter was slow, therefore food was slow to arrive. Had to wait for the other members to do their write-ups for target. Crossed the wide road safely.. and went up the right block. However was slightly late. We arrived at 8.48am. Scallop's sister was already at the door waiting for us. [Previously on the night before, I made contact with Scallop's sister to arrange the facilitation of our mission.]
Gathered at 8.32am instead of 8.30am. The man behind the counter was slow, therefore food was slow to arrive. Had to wait for the other members to do their write-ups for target. Crossed the wide road safely.. and went up the right block. However was slightly late. We arrived at 8.48am. Scallop's sister was already at the door waiting for us. [Previously on the night before, I made contact with Scallop's sister to arrange the facilitation of our mission.]
"我忘记东西! 我忘记东西!"
She opened her room door and was staring at the door. And of course, there we stood at the door, the Ocean 72 members - Seahorse, Jellyfish, Shrimp, Cuttlefish and of course, Ikan Bilis.
Ocean 72 planned a mini breakfast surprise *becoz scallop isn't into cake?? haha* Luckily she hasn't had her breakfast.
Ocean 72 planned a mini breakfast surprise *becoz scallop isn't into cake?? haha* Luckily she hasn't had her breakfast.
"So sweet! I think I'm going to get diabetes"
*haha* Hope you like the mini surprise for you. Wasn't that much.. but ya. It's the spirit and heart of Ocean 72. LoL!!
Oh.. also hope that bag of food came in handy! *hahaha* What was in the bag?? Ocean 72 of course!! *bleah :P*
Seahorse - rep. by a packet of instant 酸辣汤 *couldn't find a real seahorse?*Jellyfish - rep. by a packet of Jellyfish
Shrimp - rep. by a packet of prawn roll snack
Cuttlefish - rep. by a packet of 高级 cuttlefish *yes. emphasis on the 高级. haha*
Ikan Bilis - rep. by a packet of crispy Ikan Bilis.
*Smiles *
21 January 2006, Saturday
Attended NTU Symphonic Band concert - SOJOURN 2006 at VCH.

Initially had invited a few of my jcmates, but in the end only frank and xun were free. And so, it was just the three of us. One ex-band member, one who plays the organ, another who plays the guitar.
Enjoyed the concert, though I must say the pieces were all rather heavy *even those supposedly lighter pieces. haha* But one of them was BORED, which I can't really blame him at all. He's not a band person! Yup. And so, the winds were strong. *brass what are you doing?! LoL!* And was impressed by their intonation; it was on the whole in tune and so I enjoyed it even more!
Not forgetting their Alumni band. They were VERY impressive. Not just by the size of their alumni band *which was I think on par or even more than the main band* but also by the quality of their music. *APPLAUSE!!*
Watching the band and listening to the music really makes me miss being a band.. a lot. All those long practices, challenging pieces and just simply working together to sound as one... Sigh. I really miss those days. Seriously, I don't know why I am unable to be in a CCA right now. Has OT really taken up almost all my life?? *Ponders..* I still don't know how I was able to 'cope' with band and 4 As back then... or is OT life that much demanding?? Perhaps perhaps perhaps.
*Sigh* I miss the music.
23 January 2006 Monday
Men have big ego. I'm sure of that. *haha*
"I did my thesis......"
"... almost 20 of this s*****...."
"Usually I will.... and they feel much better....."
"You feel the difference when she does and I do it?...."
"I'm not sure if I can get the...."
"I'll do it" *omg..*
"Don't compare yours to mine. It's not fair because I did my masters in...."
Seriously. He wasn't himself today. Yes, the big ego i.e. boasting was the usual thing. But with another one of you in the room as well? *Hmm..* Was really helpful to us today, something which was out of the ordinary. Perhaps there was 'peer pressure'. *haha* Helped zx and I with the drawing and even offered to help anyone who had difficulties. *wow*
And I don't know if its just me.. but he's always around when I'm actually doing hands-on. And then he likes to "blah blah blah" at the side and end with "anyway its too late..." *haha. yar.. -_-""*
It is good that I learn from my mistakes and that someone actually points them all out to me and teaches me the right way. But then, it is stressful when someone is watching over your shoulders.. at every single move you make. *ARGH!!*
I am stressed.
[P/S: I apologise should you not understand what I am writing... I need to be vague to protect the confidentiality and identiy of any living or dead person]
25 January 2006 Wednesday
Went swimming today and participated in the project presentation by my classmates. Had lots of fun *thanks!!* But now.. I am charcoaled. Yes, tanned. But BLACK. Not golden brown *haha* This sucks.. its going to be CNY soon!!! Oh no.
Finally got started on bending the wire.. and my intrinsics, especially the thenar muscles are in pain right now. How on earth he does it?? He just makes it look SO EASY. *faints* Even as I type, every hit of the keys results in pain. Sigh. I am w.e.a.k. *bleah*
Thanks for your help. And thanks for staying back too. *smiles*












