To Dearest Seahorse...: Saturday, January 14, 2006

Alrights. A new blog skin. *smiles* Any comments about it? *haha*
Anyway, dearest Seahorse...
Many thanks to your everlasting, never-dying passion, persistence and insistence on singing the song "Puff, the Magic Dragon".. this song is stuck in my head. Yes. Talk about peer pressure. I think Seahorse's CBT works even more effectively. *haha*
Yesh. So here I am.. singing "Puff, the Magic Dragon... lived by the sea..." in my head, and even right now as I type this entry. *ahhhh.. i am going mad! haha* First, many years ago, it was my dearest sister and brother who kept singing this song ALL THE TIME. Yes. And I always complained "You all only know that line!"
Now its THE Seahorse. OMG... A complete De Javu!! Except that she knows the next line to the song.. "And frolicked in the autum mist in a land called Honah Lee" *applause!* Hahas.
Yupz. Nothing much has happened over the past few days... so nothing much to blog about? Don't want to bore everyone with the happenings of my school life; especially to my classmates reading moi blog. Haha.
Caught up with a long lost friend on MSN yesterday, who is now at UK *ah!! Envious!!* and it was really surprising that we talked about so many things.. and I don't mean those superficial things. Chatted about things that you would only talk to a really close friends. Both of us were quite surprised at the end of the whole conversation. It's really nice and fulfilling conversation.
And I was amazed at myself. I was amazing. *haha* Because I was mainly chatting to 4 people early in the morning *erm...1am?* My old friend in UK; A senior in band; My old old friend *from kindergarten okay*; and Gan Bei. And the topics were like... philosophy, dates, old friends, new friends, life, DHL... hahaha. Was chatting a a superb range. *haha*
Alrights. Enough of praises for myself. Anyhow, I did enjoy all the conversations that morning. It sort of made me.. lighter? Yeah. Thanks to all my...erm.. confidante for the day? *haha* Anyways, enjoy the song.. and sing-a-long!
P/S: If interested in the lyrics, please approach Seahorse. *haha*













