Day 1: Monday, February 27, 2006
27 February 2006, Monday - Day 1
A whole new place. A whole new experience. Was a little disappointed at first... but then the momentum picked up. At the end of the day, was exhausted, but then glad. Glad that things worked out alright. And that this time around things much just be better.
BUT... when I opened my email... I saw the thing I was dreading. The results for the previous placement. Now.... everything is down in the drain. Gone to hell.
I am seriously hopeless and useless. I really wonder what good is in me. I am not setting high expectations for myself... I am only reaching those set by you. Worthless piece of sh*t I am. Why is it I can only go that far? Why not just a little further?
What's the point anyway... Maybe its just that way. I am hopeless, useless and worthless. Help is not going to change anything.
I guess there isn't even any point to dream.
A whole new place. A whole new experience. Was a little disappointed at first... but then the momentum picked up. At the end of the day, was exhausted, but then glad. Glad that things worked out alright. And that this time around things much just be better.
BUT... when I opened my email... I saw the thing I was dreading. The results for the previous placement. Now.... everything is down in the drain. Gone to hell.
I am seriously hopeless and useless. I really wonder what good is in me. I am not setting high expectations for myself... I am only reaching those set by you. Worthless piece of sh*t I am. Why is it I can only go that far? Why not just a little further?
What's the point anyway... Maybe its just that way. I am hopeless, useless and worthless. Help is not going to change anything.
I guess there isn't even any point to dream.












