If Only The World Was Just Me...: Monday, February 06, 2006

How nice it will be if the world was just only me;
I can do all that I could only wish for,
I can be anything I want to be.
How nice it will be if the world was just only me;
I don't have to share anything at all,
I don't have to put up with all your disgusting habits.
How nice it will be if the world was just only me;
Then I can disappear
Then you all wouldn't be so angry.
How nice it will be if the world was just only me;
I can ignore all the schedules
I can ignore all of your incompetency.
How nice it will be if the world was just only me;
I don't need to meet all the datelines,
I don't need to worry.
How nice it will be if the world was just only me;
Then I shall disappear,
Then perhaps everyone else will be happy.
How nice it will be if the world was just only me... I can finally be free...












