Love is in the Air... Friendship too!: Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Life Documentation

14 February 2006, Tuesday

Once again.. it is that time of the year, where all around you see red, white and pink, bouquets, chocolates, bears, roses; Its the time of the year where florist become rich by hiking up the price of flowers sky high to $10 for a stalk of rose; but it's also that time of the year where you see all that fabulous, marvellouse, irresistable chocolates all over. Yes.. it's Valentine's Day once again.

School started later than usual today *11am!! finally I could catch some sleep* but it ended late too.. at 5pm. So, of course, people like me.. all lonesome and have no date.. heads home. And on the bus, there was Scallop, Jellyfish and Me. All the lonely people for the day *haha*

Oh well... it is Valentine's Day, so my parents are out to celebrate *as usual. so sweet right?* That leaves me no dinner because I don't exactly enjoy my grandmother's cooking, especially not on such a "special" lonely day. *haha*

So on my way home decided I should cook my own dinner... something I have not done in awhile. Erm.. more like trying to find an excuse to pamper myself today. Haha. And so headed to the supermarket before going home to get some stuff to cook.

Took about 20-30 minutes to cook my dinner. Yupz. K.I.S.S. *keep it short and simple. what were you thinking huh??*

Be prepared for what you are about to look at.. I promise it looks good! *haha.. at least to me!*




Tada! My dinner. Pasta with a mini chicken cutlet and a drink. Hmm.. I must say the new Campbell's Mushroom and Chicken with croutons tasted good *what I used to make the pasta sauce* Do give it a try. It's a simple and dummy-proof dinner. Haha.

Watched a movie while eating dinner - April Snow. I haven't finished the show because reality shouted out to me... to do H&C report! *ahhh... I'm already so dead meat and here I am only knowing how to S.L.A.C.K!! I'm sure digging my grave*

Got a clearer picture of how Pompy's house looks like and how our re-designing should look like. Actually I'm rather excited about this project because I get to do some sort of interior designing... one of my many areas of interest *haha. yes.. i have many interest!*

Yup. So before I returned to reality, I decided to slack once again and blog down some things that I have received for Vday.. from my friends of course. Sorry people.. none from guys! Haha. Sad huh??

Received on: 10 February 2006, Friday

From: ZZ

My first and only rose for Vday! Thanks!! It is still red and alive.. despite lying on my table for 4 days now. wow.


Received on: 12 February 2006, Sunday

From: Rach

A very delicious brownie made by Rach. She's one amazing baker.. who will probably make a very good housewife next time. A beautiful, slim and tall girl, who dances and bakes very well. :) Sorry guys.. she's taken! *haha*


Received on: 14 February 2006, Tuesday

The goodies I've got from my classmates... to be more exact, from ZQ!! Let's take a closer look...


Here's what I got from all of them. Many thanks to you guys.. especially to Ahma for the collage, to Hui for the personalised letter *heehee!!!* and Jo for the personalised candle too! Happy V Day to all of you!!

The welfare committee for my cohort decided to play the game 'Angel and Mortal' for this V day. And here's what I received from my angel. *still can't figure out who she is*




Haha. I really like this face! It looks just like one of my emoticons that I often use on msn.. Yeah. The -_-"" face!! *chuckles*



And a box of really yummy chocolates! *have not eaten it yet, but yeah, I know this chocolates are nice. Heehee.. chocoholic speaking*

Okay. Last but not least, Happy Valentine's Day to all.. and Happy Friendship Day to all too!! Hope you all had a great day ya?

Are you lonesome tonight? *haha*

readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-