SERIOUSLY D.e.m.e.n.t.e.D: Sunday, February 26, 2006

Okay. I am really getting old. I am suffering from memory loss.. probably due to extensive neuronal degeneration? I realise that I didn't blog what I wanted to blog down yesterday... which is about my terrible memory loss. Suddenly.. I just remembered.

HElp!!!

Okays. First things first. I keep forgetting to look for my lecturers. Till the point that it takes me THREE days to remember to do it. And it didn't happen once. Next.. I lost many things. Nothing THAT major... nor life threatening. Just that the rate I'm losing things... I can soon lose myself too. 1. My handphone ear piece *sobs* 2. One of my "bible" (a.k.a. Guide to Presentations 2001) *this has really really caused a lot of panic and distress* 3. My Bankbook *yes. my dear POSB account book. argh!*

So you see.. just this year.... I have lost these important things.

HeLp!!

I think I should be in a club or support group. "Doomed for Dementia"
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-