Earth: Sunday, April 16, 2006

All right. I am stuck here, in my room... and school is really draining me out. I seriously need a B.R.E.A.K. before I really break.

And all I can do now is be so jealous and envious of others. While others get to travel and see the world, I can only see the world from their photographs. When will I get a chance to travel around the world? *sobs*

Anyway, here are some of the photographs that I like... and just wanted to share with everyone.

Lines
By Reha Bilir
Location: The bus station of Ankara
Middle East - Turkey - Central Anatolia - Ankara
*wow. Even bus stations could look so nice!*



Canary Wharf
By Kaveh Hendizadeh
Location: Canary Wharf on the Isle of Dogs
Europe - United Kingdom - England
*I love this picture. Modern, with a touch of nature*



And now all together
By Sakis Panagiotopoulos
Location: Speicherstadt
Europe - Germany - West - Hamburg - Speicherstadt
*Amazing! I simply must see it for myself!*


View from Monte Bondone
By Jerzy Tokarczyk
Location: View from Monte Bondone in the North-West Direction
Europe - Italy - Trentino Alto Adige - Trento
*Sigh. Wonderful sight. Will I ever get a chance?*



Brasov
By Adrian Popescu
Location: View from The Big Rock Peak
Europe - Romania - East - Brasov
*A great view from above. Can I just be there forever?*



Boats near Glencoe
By James Crompton
Location: Crack of dawn driving north from Glasgow to Fort William
Eurpoe - United Kingdom - Scotland - Argyll and Bute - Glencoe
*A beatiful photograph capturing the sunrise by the waters. Calming. Serene. Beautiful*



Si Phan Dong Sunset
By Reha Bilir
Location: Village of Muang Khong
Asia - Laos - South - Champasak - Don Khong
*Another beautiful picture that captures sunset by the waters. Amazingly stunning.*


Sigh`. Take me away... will you? Then perhaps I can get to finally see the world...
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-