: Friday, April 14, 2006

It has been some time that I have been in the pits. Although I must admit I have not exactly climbed out of it totally... at least I'm on my way out of it *I think*.

Decided to change my blogskin back to one of my favourite one and make my blog a 'livelier' place for many reasons:
1. Readers won't get too sad or worry too much about me
2. I spend quite a bit of time on my blog; making it negative isn't going to make me positive.
3. Blogskins.com isn't really working too well. Haven't found a nice new skin. So for now, it's back to one of my favourites.

Anyway, back to my Life Documentation.

11 April 2006, Tuesday

It was our Wellness and Health Promotion Exhibition, proudly presented by the OTs, as part of our Lifestyle and Lifespan Development 2 (LLD 2) module. The theme was about 'building healthy relationships' with different age groups throughout the lifespan.

So for my group and I.... we chose the age group "Babies 0-3 Years Old". The module evaluation requirements included: A A0 poster promoting 'building healthy relationships'; organising a seminar for our presentation of poster; and a reflective report due this coming friday *Ok. These are just some info for my non-OTmates :)*

Alright. So since the babies cannot read posters, our group decided that our poster will be targeted at working fathers with children 0-3 years old. *smiles*
One of the publicity poster (A4) for my booth... done by yours truly. Great isn't it *hahaha*

Our Exhibition - Life Connections: Our Treasured Bonds

Booth Number 1: Babies 0-3 Years Old (Group 2)

By m.x. , x.y. , c.y., h.r. & of coz.. yours truly


Poster Number 1

Yes. This is it! the A0 poster. Have never done such a LARGE project in my life. I mean literally large. A0 size is approximately 1189mm x 841 mm (1.19m x 0.84m). It is HUGE. I love our poster and I'm really proud of it. It's only a pity that the words are too small *we are too chiong hay la. haha*

Many big thanks to the following people:

- To j.m. for helping us out with the poster.

- To c.s.m. for helping us out with the photoshoot.

- To my cousin for helping with the photoshoot (i.e. being the model and letting me use the kids).

And of course, to my group members!! Great job everyone! Now it's report time... *bleah*


readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-