Overslept: Friday, April 28, 2006

Study break week.... So it means I have become an owl. A vampire. A nocturnal human.

Prefer to study in the queit night. While the world goes to sleep.. you are awake and alone in the still darkness. The stillness.... the almost absolute quietness.... The beauty of darkness... It's such a nice environment to study.

Daytime is simply too distractive.

Sigh. Suppose to be in school at 10am to meet for discussion with my buddies for hands rehabilitation. Yeah. I woke up at 1130. Deepest apologies. Set my alarm at 9am. But it seems... sleep took over my sense of hearing.

Study week. Yet I have not studied. What have I been doing?
1. Slacking
2. Slacking
3. Slacking

And the list goes on...

Somebody save me!

Oh before I forget.... My cousin made this website for me *click* ! Big thanks to her. I like it. *smiles* Tis the 2nd of such website I have received. Really interesting and sweet and heartwarming! Thanks m.x.! Thanks mat!

And to Mat...(replyin the tag and post): Thanks for the webbie. Anyway, seriously cadavers are much better than that huge piece of lard. It's a nightmare...no no.. It's a horrific, atrocious, repulsive, obnoxious, appalling, monstrous nightmare seeing a walking bolus of FATS who obviously has no self-awarenss not insight to itself. *haha. im EEEeeevviLLLL* I don't understand. We are all humans. But why do such people exist?
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-