Procrastination vs Avolition: Sunday, April 23, 2006
It's study break now. But.... I'm not studying. I am so dead. What have I been doing? Let's see....
1. Reading novel - The Rule of Four
2. Watching Anime - Bleach *in 2.5 days I've watched 27 episodes. omg*
3. Watching TV
I have one week. 3 subjects to study. I'm.... so in trouble. Sigh`. Help!
Anyway, hope everyone will like the new song I've just uploaded... be a little patient, and you'll be rewarded. I promise. I love this song. *smiles*
*Study hard everyone! Please don't be like me...*
1. Reading novel - The Rule of Four
2. Watching Anime - Bleach *in 2.5 days I've watched 27 episodes. omg*
3. Watching TV
I have one week. 3 subjects to study. I'm.... so in trouble. Sigh`. Help!
Anyway, hope everyone will like the new song I've just uploaded... be a little patient, and you'll be rewarded. I promise. I love this song. *smiles*
*Study hard everyone! Please don't be like me...*












