Really Empty...: Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Well, technically the ordeal is over.... but it seems residues of it still remains...

As each day passes, I find it harder to get over it. I know I shouldn't brood over it; I shouldn't keep looking back; I shouldn't keep thinking about it. But it's really tough. Each time I try to put the past behind, it seems to creep up and... "wham"! It re-appears right before me. And every now and then, I 'hear' the words that we have exchanged...

Its so difficult to pick up the broken pieces and and fix them back.... I think I've picked them already, but then, I can't seem to fix them. Although I know it can never be mended as one piece again, at least, it should look like as before - except with the scars. Yet, I think I have yet to stick them together. I don't know how to... I really don't.

Each day passes... like that. I feel empty. Really empty. Questions seem to fill my head 24/7 that it seems like life has no meaning anymore.

"What am I doing?" - I really don't know. Meaning in Life.... I can't seem to find it.

"Why am I doing it?" - I really don't know. Meaning of Life... I don't seem to understand it.

"Why am I living?" - Oh... please help me!

Sometimes, these questions scare me. Sometimes, I really wonder if I'm suffering from mental illness. Depersonalisation Disorder? Haha. I really don't know. I am worried too. Because "Mad people don't know they are mad".... I wonder if I am.

And it really doesn't help when you have pretty much completed the assignments... there isn't many deadlines to meet. There's nothing much I can submerge myself in.... so, there goes my coping mechanism. Study for exams? I can't seem to get down to it, as much as I want to. My mind seems to drift away each time I start reading my notes/books. Sigh`.


Stay positive. Yeah, I'm trying. Really. But easier said than done. I try. And I try. But that's just my personality. How do I change...ME? I need some enlightenment.

How do I get over all these and put the past behind me?

Help......
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-