Why Me?: Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Why me?
Why is it me?
Why is it always me?
Do I seem like all is fine?
Do I seem like I am coping?
Do I seem to have all the time in the world?
No, I am no different from you.
No, I do not have lesser work than you.
No, I do not have more than 24 hours each day.
I am not fine.
I am not taking all these crap well.
I am only human - I definitely have my limits.
Why do you do the things you do?
Why do you keep pushing my limits?
Why do you disappoint me time and again?
I have reached that edge.
I have reached that limit.
I have no more space to go any further.
I have reached that limit.
I have no more space to go any further.
I am no different from you.
I am also busy, tired, overwhelmed, stressed....
I am only human.
So, Please.
Stop treating like I'm not one.
Stop treating like I'm not one.












