And on board the boat... I sat for about an hour before reaching the island.

If you were thinking the 'sampan boat'... ahem. -_-" *haha*
Upon arrival at Bintan, met the HORRIBLE DIGUSTINGLY RUDE custom officer.
Points to the visa... "Write how many days you stay and hotel you stay"; and then he stares at me.
"Can I have a pen?"
"Go find"; Ignores me and does whatever he wants behind the counter.
"Can I have a pen please?"
"Go and find" *what the hell?*
And so I approached the other counter beside me
"Excuse me, can I borrow a pen?"; He totall ignores me.... ****!!
Luckily a nice lady in the queue beside mine offers a pen. Seriously, what kind of custom is this?
Alright. And so, boarded the coach to the hotel where I'll be staying for the next 3 days. I've been to this place several times... 4-5 I think. So pretty familiar with the hotel and place already. Only that this time around, I'm only with my sister.
First stop, after getting used to the hotel room, was of course the BEACH!

*Yeah.. those desktop wallpaper of islands. Haha. They are REAL!* 
You can NEVER find such a place locally. Oh man... aren't you just envious of their beach? I am. I wished I never needed to go back. Or at least, I wished I own a house by such a beach in Singapore... which of course is definetly IMPOSSIBLE. Where got such a great beach in Singapore? *haha*
Later, headed to the pool... Sister dipped into it, while I stayed on shore to read my book. *haha* After that, headed back to the hotel room to shower and basically... SLACK. Watched TV... took a nap... Read my book.... Life.. finally. =)
Then around 6.45pm *S'pore time*, headed to the Poolside Lounge to have dinner. Good food, nice ambience. Too bad, wrong companion. Haha. Yar lor.. I'm part of the OVA. *LoL*
It was a Monday, so was eager to return back to the hotel room by 8pm to catch 'So you think you can dance?'. Yeah, you can receive local channels in the hotel. Actually, Bintan is just like Singapore. Haha... everything is in SGD... Not rupiah mind you. So, you don't exactly feel all foreign to the place. As usual, Monday was my TV day. ['So you think you can dance?'; 'Women of our time'; 'Desperate Housewives'; 'Grey's Anatomy'; 'Scrubs']
24 May 2006, Tuesday
Woke up at 8.30am *well, actually woke up earlier coz a bunch of kids was shouting along the corridoor around 730 in the morning which kinda woke me up. bleah* Headed to 'The Coffeeshop' to have breakfast. Great!


The view outside my table. Breakfast was great. View was good. After breakfast, headed back to the room to slack...

The view outside the window....
And what is really outside the window.Later, as usual, headed to the pool and then to the beach. Just sun, sea and sand.. plus the pool!
For dinner, we had it at The Coffeeshop.
This is how the restaurant looks like in the night.
My sis's Cocktail: Nirwana Delight.
Mine: Nirwana IllusionDinner was great. Dinner was super filling. Dinner was SHIOK. *haha* Seriously, they have great chilli. My sister ordered some lamb chop rice, one of their local delights, while I had some Nasi Goreng Bagedal or something...
The Lamb Chop RiceBasically, there was crackers, satay, chicken wing, fried prawn, ah-cha *indo style*, with chilli (on the right) Chilli was simply SHIOK. Oh my.... Yum!
25 May 2006, Wednesday
Last day at the island... Ferry at 2.30pm, check out at 12.00pm. So we woke up at 7.30am to enjoy the beach and pool for the last time. Had breakfast at the same place again, and then headed to the pool.
Now this is what I call a POOL. *haha. Though I do love the Olympic size pool in school coz I often have it all to myself. Haha*Then we headed to the beach once again...






Patriotic Germans? Haha.


See how clear the water is? I can see crabs and fishes, and shells just standing ankle-deep in the water. Amazing waters. Envious huh?
Thinking in the waters... *Don't kill me for putting ur pic. LoL*
The weather today was the best of all days. Swam for awhile in the sea, but didn't dare venture out too far. There were two old men who swam REALLY out to the sea... which I was rather envious of. Was rather afraid of drowning you know... even though someone might come and save me, what if I happen to have some brain injury coz of the lack of oxygen? Man... sounds like the medical student syndrome. Haha. But seriously, when you learn what these people go through, you become scared. Like how I'm afraid of J-walking these days...
Checked out at 12pm Singapore time and waited for the bus to the ferry terminal. Only realise that we were all one hour ahead of their local time *indo time*. And so, actually, could have just check out at 1pm, and ferry was at 3.30pm. Haha. Big boo-boo made. So, slacked in the lobby for about 4 hours. Finished my book 'Life Expectancy' by Dean Koontz, took a little nap.
Boarded the ferry at about 3pm... after finishing the Haagen Daz ice cream which my sister bought. Mmmmm....
Sat on the upper deck this time around... and this was what I saw outside my window. After watching Poseidon, it really made me seriously watch the video on how to use the life jackets. Haha.

Now see what Poseidon does to a person like me. Study the instructions of the life raft. =)
Hmm, many people asked me how was my trip. And I will reply, the usual. Haha. Coz, it isn't the first time going there, and its the same place same hotel etc... just different people this time. And going with my sister only, instead of my family and cousins staying in the villa. That was the main difference. Yupz. But I did have a nice trip. =) Hope ya guys enjoy the pictures! Not much of a story to tell...


















