Clueless. Handless.: Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Life Documentation

2 May 2006, Tuesday

First paper for this final semester. I remembered it was today. I remembered it was 10am. But I wasn't certain. Had to check online before I left the house. *haha*

Well, after one week of study break *which was more of a BREAK only*, I seriously don't know what I have studied for Hands Rehabilitation. And that all I know I have 'sacrificed' Behavioural Science for it. *sigh`*

Either I was stressed.... or NCS was simply playing a trick on me. Couldn't fall asleep.. 3am. Still awake. Wide awake. 4am... tried falling asleep, but was still awake. Half awake. Managed to force myself to get some sleep before 730am. Something is really wrong with my internal clock. I guess that is what happens when you are a transient-nocturnal person. *haha*

Sat for exams.... awake. Thankfully. But then.... I was clueless of the paper. Don't ask me why. I just... wrote. Didn't put much thought into it, because there's nothing in the brain. *sobs*

Truely clueless. Handless.

*Zap zap. Bang bang. Bleah X_X*

Apart from that, saw my client while on my way home after lunch with vin. Hmm... they didn't see me though. Good thing they didn't also... because I think it would have been quite awkward. I am pretty sure I wouldn't know how to react.

Just imagine..... meeting your client *a.k.a. patient. We prefer to call them clients* along the streets.... best of all, you are just a student.

Hmm..... ?


My To-Do List for the Long-Awaited Technically-1-month-but-lesser-in-reality Holidays
  1. Read books *novels mind you. oh, and manga. NOT textbooks -_-"*
  2. Sleep. Eat. Sh*t. Sleep. Eat. Sh*t. Sleep. Eat. Sh*t. *haha*
  3. Watch anime and drama serials and the shows that I have downloaded which dates back to June 2005.
  4. Shopping. For books. For CDs. For presents.
  5. Learn tennis? Learn Driving? *Hippo? Shrimp? Seahorse?*
  6. Most importantly.... T.R.A.V.E.L!!!!!!!

Places I want to go include: Redang, Bintan and........somewhere. Anywhere. Just fly me there. I need to get out of here.... soon. REALLY soon.

readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-