And once again, I failed.: Tuesday, June 27, 2006


I think; therefore I am. Am I really?

Differences exist:
Between wanting and being, difference defines the thin line between them.

Differences exist:
Between ideal and reality, difference defines the mirror between them.

And because differences exist, conformity exist.
For without either, neither shall exist.

To conform - A responsibility that seemingly unescapable in reality;
Or not to conform - An undertaking that seemingly meet its death in reality.

If the differences are accepted, then a ticket to a smooth journey is issued.
If the differences are voiced, then chaos shall befall upon the speaker.
- - - - -

Lessons I learnt today:
  • Differences exist, no matter how hard you try to accept its perspective.
  • Conformity to differences IS reality - struggle or die. I died. Finito.
  • Keeping silent about differences is the key to survival in reality - speak and you die. I was silent. Still, I failed.
  • I spoke, I communicated; Yet I was still too inconspicuous. And then I failed.
  • Wanting can never equate to being, no matter how I try. I always fail.

Summing it all up... Failure - that's who I am.

"Give me one moment in time when I'm more than I thought I could be..." And that moment shall never come in this lifetime. Nor the next. Never. Ever.


readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-