Countdown...3: Tuesday, July 11, 2006
I walked upon the road that was before me
And one day, I came to a clearing.
But it soon became crowded
With jungles of trees.
Yet, I could see the many paths that lie ahead of me.
One path it seems was just for me.
So I took one step... confidently.
Then took another... warily.
And another... uncertainly.
Again another... despairingly.
I met many along the way:
Potholes; and I tripped.
Puddles; and I got wet.
Pits; and I fell.
Through it all, I met tiredness and despair.
Beyond my intention to befriend them,
but us seem to be unseperated.
I tried - to climb, to dry, to gather
To shake them off from me
However it seems, they're friends for eternity.
Now on this path that seems just for me
Lost... and darkness; all's so bleak.
Now, I really wonder if its for me.
And one day, I came to a clearing.
But it soon became crowded
With jungles of trees.
Yet, I could see the many paths that lie ahead of me.
One path it seems was just for me.
So I took one step... confidently.
Then took another... warily.
And another... uncertainly.
Again another... despairingly.
I met many along the way:
Potholes; and I tripped.
Puddles; and I got wet.
Pits; and I fell.
Through it all, I met tiredness and despair.
Beyond my intention to befriend them,
but us seem to be unseperated.
I tried - to climb, to dry, to gather
To shake them off from me
However it seems, they're friends for eternity.
Now on this path that seems just for me
Lost... and darkness; all's so bleak.
Now, I really wonder if its for me.












