Thanks: Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Fieldwork has ended and I'm back at school. It's Day 3 of the new semester and I'm already feeling stressed and tired. Tired - that is acceptable in my opinion. Afterall, 6 weeks out there in the field ain't an easy task; it is definetly draining physically and most of all, mentally. So a pat on the back to everyone, and rest well fast to charge up for this gruesome semester ahead.
Stress?? Technically it's only Day 3. But everything seems to be happening so fast, and there's so many things to do, and what's worst is the assessments for the modules this semesters. You name it, we've got it. Written papers, reports, projects, presentations, practicals, oral vivas... that's just some of it. There's still events that we need to plan, organise and carry out as part of an assessment of the module, and there's this triple jump examination (not the REAL triple jump on the track... -_-").... And perhaps the most dreadful tiresome one is the compulsory NAPFA test in September. Somebody save me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, have received a number of little gifts from a number of people (ok ok, only 3...) and here, I'd like to express my deepest gratitude to all of you!
First to Zz... Thank you! I remember that chocolate too! It's really non-existence in Singapore anymore, not even at those 'Ma-ma shops'! Though didn't really ate it back then, coz Mamee was more appealing *haha*, I still remember it! And if I'm not wrong, there's a popeye looking one that looks similar to it? Anyway, thanks! =)
And to Ahma... thanks for the 3 CDs compilation of The Memoirs of 真情! It has been really great and entertaining going through all the photographs and especially the videos. Great memories captured that I really won't want to forget when I'm old and perhaps demented (but then shouldn't LTM be preserved? Haha). Thanks for all the effort!!
Lastly, to my dearest Pompy. Thanks!!! MOOOoooo..... I've got a COW that flew on the aeroplane from Japan to Singapore and now resides at a spot on my bed. Haha. I love the cow! Thank you pompy! Really missed you lots during placements... and keep thinking of the times of 'so near yet so far', and how this time you were REALLY REALLY far away. Glad you are back here with us. Haha. Welcome back! Tell us more stories ok?
So to the 3 of u....
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-