Finito?!: Monday, August 21, 2006
21 August 2006, Monday
I have finally finished uploading most of the NDP pictures taken. Yesh. Finally. Blogger has been really giving me a headache and I have experiencing a lot of technical problems uploading the collages that my dearest cousin has painstakingly made. Many thanks to her for the pictures and collages.. and most importantly, for the tickets to enter the stadium! Haha. Thanks!
Looks like I am unable to continue of what has happened to my life the previous previous week... I'm 2 week behind my life. Haha. Much has happened in that 'happening' week, and last week was pretty much the boring student life I've been living for more than 2 years now.
Will try to blog more often... maybe when I have the mood. The technical problems on Blogger sure makes me want to NOT blog. Haha. Alrights. Back to the journal database now... I'm in school computer lab at this very moment! Haha...
I have finally finished uploading most of the NDP pictures taken. Yesh. Finally. Blogger has been really giving me a headache and I have experiencing a lot of technical problems uploading the collages that my dearest cousin has painstakingly made. Many thanks to her for the pictures and collages.. and most importantly, for the tickets to enter the stadium! Haha. Thanks!
Looks like I am unable to continue of what has happened to my life the previous previous week... I'm 2 week behind my life. Haha. Much has happened in that 'happening' week, and last week was pretty much the boring student life I've been living for more than 2 years now.
Will try to blog more often... maybe when I have the mood. The technical problems on Blogger sure makes me want to NOT blog. Haha. Alrights. Back to the journal database now... I'm in school computer lab at this very moment! Haha...
Wondering if you're seeing double?? *bash you up! LoL!*













