Happy Birthday to me... again!: Saturday, September 16, 2006

Life Documentation

9 September 2006, Saturday

After thinking some time about it, decided to celebrate my birthday this year after all. Had initially told my parents at the beginning of the year that all I wanted was a lappie for my 21st.

But after much consideration, decided that perhaps a small scale celebration might be nice... since I haven't celebrated my birthday since I turned 12. So 口是心非 right? Haha.

And so... the theme of my birthday party was...

Send In The Cows!

I suppose my close ones know how much I love cows, although I must admit that I'm not an avid cow collector. Haha. I just love cows. MOOooo...Invited a few friends from my course and jc... and the only representative from the kampung school was min. Well, decided to prioritise these two groups of people, since I'm still close proximity with them. *smiles*

To ZQ, PK & ZZ...

Thanks for coming today!

To shu, vin, xun, frank, sam, hp, dan, jh & char...

Thanks for coming too!

Gosh I'm so short amongs the guys... sobs. Literally had to stand on the stool to take a pic with xun. Haha. I must admit that jc has been one of the happiest times in my life, and although it was rather a stressful journey, I was still able to enjoy myself and embrace the dynamic rhythms of life *sounds familiar? slearp!*

Unlike now... things are really getting out of hand. Can you imagine? In just these past two days, two of my classmates said to me "I very long never talk to you already". Utterly disgusting! Come on.. I spend at least 8-10 hours a day in school. See how ridiculously busy and stressed we are! But its because I have you all by my side that makes the journey really a much better one... Ok. Come back.

And presenting my birthday cake!

Yesh! A cow cake! MOOooo... thanks to my mum and dad who specially got this custom-made cake! Haha. It's just so amazing. Everything was cows! And its my favourite chocolate flavour. Yum. Almost couldn't bear to cut the cake. *sobs!* Well-done or medium-rare for you? Haha...


To everyone...

Thank you!

Quite a number of relatives and friends couldn't come.. was rather disappointed. But then, many of them came too! So thank you all! *smiles* I must do apologise for not being a very good host... Sorry!

The presents I've received from everyone. Many cows! *yippee!* Mooo....

I've already posted my thank-you list previously. But then, once again, thank you all for the wonderful presents! I love all of it... especially the cows! Hahaha. MOOoooooo....

And although I was supposedly to be the 'star' of the night... looks like Mr. Charming stole the limelight! Haha. JY is simply too irresistible. Handsome and charismatic....yet quiet. A silent killer. Beware you females!

Presenting my little nephew, JY. Charming. *grins*

And last but not least, the cows for the night... Moo moo!

Clockwise, from top: Pompy's cow keychain, Xy's puremilk, Ahma's B&J, YM & Me, the cow on my cake, and more cows on my cake, YM's cow undies!, my nephew's personalised cow tee (the whole family was so sporting! each of them personalised their tees with cows!), and MX's cow tee... mmoooo.

Happy Birthday to me. Haha.

readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-