This is what is happening to technology...: Sunday, September 03, 2006

My friend sent a video clip to me recently, but I was too busy to take a look at it. Well, partly because of that. Was caught up with all the projects and I haven't exactly been at home much for the past few days. Another was that the title of the video clip he sent was "Titanic 2 Trailer (New)".

In case you don't know me at the time the Titanic movie by Leonardo DiCaprio & Kate Winslet was released... I wasn't exactly a fan of the movie. Sure... it was THE MOVIE. But then, plot was good, but not my genre; Acting was good, but not my idols *I don't like the actor! Haha*; and I didn't shed a single tear... unlike many that I know who have watched the movie. It sure is moving, but not the love story. The only moving part of the story that almost made me tear was when the string quartets decided to abandon hopes of escaping and played music at the deck. Heart wrenching.

Ok. Come back. So I've watched the trailer my friend sent to me. First thought while the trailer was into the first minute - "You've got to be kidding me". And surely, my predictions of what was to happen in the trailer was played before my very eyes...

At the end of it.. I was like... Wow. Hollywood does such things again. Haha. Another unsuspecting sequel to a blockbuster. Then something occurred to me.

To the unwary viewers.... doesn't 'Jack' look... 'wrong'? How long has it been since the Titanic? Take a closer look at the video again. Haha.

Can anyone guess what is 'wrong' about this trailer??

P/S: No cheating! I'll disclose the answer in awhile... No prizes for getting it right =)

readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-