Time: Sunday, October 22, 2006

If I could turn back the hands of time
Would I still choose this path once again?
To walk upon this path that I now travel once more
Or to take another direction of the compass that I once held?
Perhaps... it seems I would.

If I could turn back the hands of time
Would I still choose to be who I am?
To be the person that I am now
Or to be another that I so wish to be?
Perhaps... it seems I would.

If I could turn back the hands of time
Would I be able to choose the fate of my life
To have the life I live now
Or to have another that I have always longed for
Perhaps...it seems I would.

The paradox of Life, that's what Fate seems to be. To be the source of irony, whom we turn to when we cannot find an explanation for what happens in life. To take upon the blame, when we cannot face the obstacles in life.
I didn't to believe in Fate, because I didn't like the idea that my Life was not in my control. But then, I now learn that perhaps I am only deceiving myself.
Maybe, things are just meant the way they are now. If only I could turn back the hands of time... but mankind has never been bestowed upon the power to do that.
Why won't you take me away? Far far away....... Away from Life.....
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-