Now I understand...: Monday, November 13, 2006

*Ahem* I've updated. Twice. Haha.
Anyways, I was so happy to find the supposedly missing post (dated 29 Oct). This was the post that some how disppeared into thin air, which made me hated blogger for some time, and also devastated for some time, and lastly, made me not want to post on blogger for a LONG time. LoL.
Decided to revert back to my old blogskin... Going to do up a new one once internship is over. So do bear with the plainess of this blog. *grins* Okay, come back. So while changing the template, I stumbled upon this announcement on blogger. Now I understand....
Hmm... my post was dated 29 October. Problem fixed on November 12. Not very efficient I must say. Haha.
But who cares! My posting is found! Haha. So now don't you dare say there's no "updates"!
Check it out below!
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-