Random Thoughts...: Tuesday, December 19, 2006

1. How is it that there are tall, skinny and pretty females who can eat as much as they want... but not me?

2. Max has learnt not to 'kill' his new 'body',Spottie. His teddy bear, aka 'Dead Body' has been thrown out.. finally.

3. Why do people scrutinise me head-to-toe all the time? Do I have something on my face? Body? Legs? Hmm.... I've been pondering about this since young....

4. Bus drivers.... where on earth do they get their license? Sometimes I really doubt their driving abilities.

5. Why do humans exist?
6. Buses are PUBLIC TRANSPORT, i.e. it's shared. I wonder if people actually realise that... judging by the volume at which they speak at... especially on their handphones. And not forgetting the volume of the music blasting through those tiny headphones. Manners anyone?
7. It's simple logic. When something is full, you need to empty it before filling it. So isn't it only logical that one should wait for others to alight before boarding?
8. Do the visually impaired see their dreams?
9. Online quizzes seems scarily true sometimes.... and sometimes they dont.
10. Beans can be poisonous.... hmm...


Okays people... I'll post up pics of my recent trip soon enough. Yours truly doesn't have the pictures as they are with my fellow travellers. Will get the pics from them asap okie? So be nice and patient for the time being.. *smiles*
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-