Updates!: Friday, January 26, 2007
Finally taking some time off my ever-so-busy life to blog. Well, school has started and once again, it has taken over my life. It is the final semester now... and it really determines my future (as much as many people think that my future is all pathed out for me). Haven't been doing well in the course, and please, for once, listen to me. I'm really just an average student. I'm not having high expectations... just that external expectations certainly do exceed my person expectation. Sometimes I do wish that I can just be satisfied with what I have, but I know that I cannot. And I musn't. I have no choice. Sigh.
Anyhow, results from internship has been released and once again, I've done terribly. Really don't know what I must do to move an entire grade. I seriously need to. Come on! This module is freaking-scaryingly 33 module credits. That's like almost what determines your final gpa. Sigh. But judging from the previous two placements, I seriously dobut I can go anywhere.
Right now, I'm camping once again... Indulging in the Cs... Camping, Coffee, Couch, Chilling. This has recently become part of my life. Camping out at Starbucks to just simply indulge in life. My so-called-pathetic-realistically-no-life. Haha. All thanks to my sister that I've such a 'habit' in my life. Lie I've read in the book 'My Sister's a Starbucks Barista', I certainly do agree that such a place has become a third home. Money aside, its a place I can do things at my own pace, and in my own world, yet being able to observe people from all walks of life. It just has a mystifying addictive atmosphere that makes you want to come back time and again. Ok... so much for my promotion of the brand. Haha.
Nothing much to blog about... coz even if I do, its pretty much all about school. So far, there hasn't been any out-of-the-usual happenings in my life, pretty much the same things.; except for a few birthday ceebrations for Hippo, Jo, & SJ. Yes... we're all getting older. I can feel I'm Aging. Haha. Soon to be Ancient.
Perhaps a little 'happening' thing is the new module which we are taking this semester. It really does make me think and reflect upon many things that I haven't thought about; it has also made me discover, organise and externalise quite a bit of what I have been thinking, feeling, reflecting in the past few years. Coursemates... I guess you all know which module I'm referring to.
It's raining right now (I know I'm digressing. Haha) and looks like I'm going to be stuck here for some time...
Sigh. Time passes so quickly and soon it's graduation time. I'm really going to miss my coursemates. We've really been incredible. Honestly, although I haven't been to a U, I certainly feel that this is a very much better course to be in, in terms of the people, the course itself, the hardships and fun times, and the close proximity. I could be wrong... I don't nkow But I'll certainly treasure what time I have left in the course. How nice if I could just study all my life. Haha.
Last words, Ihave certainly learnt much, gained much, and matured much over the years... though I may not LOOK like it. Hahaha.... But I wonder how the future would look like... Sigh.












