Why do I even exist?:
Monday, January 15, 2007
I look around me.
I look into myself.
I find no answers.
Nor do I find a reason
to continue to exist.
No one understands.
The Writer
What a beautiful mess life can be.
Dark clouds and shadows loom overhead.
But every cloud has a
s|LvEr
lining within it.
I'm Lovin' it and So Will U
Photography
TrekEarth
- learning about the world through photography
Fotologue
Flickr
- photo sharing
Jonathan Thng Photography
My Daughter Kanna
Muu & Tasuku
Happy Blogs
sketched out
the spotted giraffe
My Milk Toof
she paints the kitchen red
iEat. iShoot. iPost.
Why do I even exist?:
Monday, January 15, 2007
I look around me.
I look into myself.
I find no answers.
Nor do I find a reason
to continue to exist.
No one understands.
readers
credits:
1
2
copyright ©
a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-